Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

16 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

As far as the twins go,some may not like that they don't put on a SHOW, but me personally, i like the way they stick together,they have each other in a strange,lonely world,so that i feel good for them

I do not like them because they DO put on a show.

But we all like different things.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm sorry Snakeater,  I didn't know I needed your permission to be a part of this forum or it's discussions!!  I am told a lot and I see enough to feel like I can contribute to this forum....good or bad!!  Why don't you just worry about your own self and let others worry about themselves!!  Like I have always said, I trust my main source and all the other sources I have enough to know what I need to form an opinion for this forum.  You can take the majority of these posts and know right away that they are blown way out of proportion!!

Once again, mind your own business and let me do the same!!!

Ha Ha just the response I expected. You are so predictable HFB. 

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

Artificial my arse Ermes!...The girls were shit faced, so what happened was real life, and what we saw with Renata today was the aftermath...again, real life...

Some of you guys do my head in. What the fuck do you want...B1 is totally empty and B2 is dead tonight...Is that REAL enough for you?. I hope you're enjoying it. Personally, I'd rather be at B2 this time last night...:biggrin:

What did I miss last night, is it worth a replay?

2 minutes ago, Antisocial Loafer said:

What did I miss last night, is it worth a replay?

For me, it was one of the best nights, and many others agree with me, but some don't. It depends who you listen to. But it's always better seeing it unfold live...::)