Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

6 hours ago, david copafeel said:

Well I looks like cock night tonight in RLC. What a waste of money

That's the main reason I quit subscribing to RLC, I could care less about a cock party on RLC!!  There are far too many couples apartments and not enough lesbian apartments as far as I'm concerned!!!

6 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Artificial my arse Ermes!...The girls were shit faced, so what happened was real life, and what we saw with Renata today was the aftermath...again, real life...

Some of you guys do my head in. What the fuck do you want...B1 is totally empty and B2 is dead tonight...Is that REAL enough for you?. I hope you're enjoying it. Personally, I'd rather be at B2 this time last night...:biggrin:

OK......I just want to clear something up here.  The girls got shit faced only to carry out the show!  You will know when it's real when it happens without any alcohol or drugs!!!  In case you haven't noticed, nothing happens with these girls in the apartment unless they are under the influence of something!!!

I understand why you would rather be at B2 this time last night but lets keep it real here.  The girls are somebody you wouldn't take home to mother when they are whacked out of their mind,  but you would take them home to mother when they are straight!   The bottom line with RLC is that it takes so long for anything to happen in the best two apartments,  so that when it does everybody loses their minds over it!!!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sergio said:

I almost always agree with what you say, but really watch the reproduction carefully, you will see that little has happened, but it is fair that everyone sees what he wants to see

So true Sergio!!!

4 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I think the 2nd time he seriously wanted to fuck her...why waste a fresh condom, and I'm sure he'd just entered her when Vicky came in. Renata's face said it all...'Oh fuck!' :dodgy:

Renata is a great cam actress!!  That is not the way I seen it but like so many have said before........to each their own!

4 hours ago, ed2 said:

Good night eremes! I will go now too.

Will someone write down when Renata returns for me?

I think Nita is leaving tomorrow, so when I log on tomorrow afternoon, I will hope we have a new girl in B2.

You will probably see Regina and Sher move to B1!!  Goodnight Ed :)

8 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

Es war viel los. Wenn Sie ab Seite 29 des Thread gelesen vorwärts bringen Sie all die Jungs auf das, was passiert ist. Für mich war es Vickys BF. Er fickte sie ein coupla mal tat dann Renata zu ficken, mit Vicky an der Seite auf dem Sofa. Ich glaube, er hatte tatsächlich seine Hand zwischen seinem Schwanz und ihrer Muschi, und Vicky fragte, was los war. Später, als sie das Zimmer verließ legte er ein frisches Kondom auf und begann auf sie für real. Ich glaube, er hatte gerade eingedrungen, als Vicky kam und war sauer ... Das ist, wie ich es gesehen habe, aber ich weiß, dass andere dies nicht tun ...

Naga I agree, at 00:03:20-40 he fucked Renata, pussy pulls together!