Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

14 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Goodness Neia........ If your an ass man you have to checkout her cleaning the tub !!!! Not to mention two of hardest little nipples for your succulent pleasures.

I vote Neia the best naked housekeeping award for excellence :heart:

• Like 1

Neia, I don't know if you read CC but I just wanted to thank you for the sexiest cleaning of a bath I've ever seen. I'd also like to thank Bea for helping you get it into that state so you took so long to clean it. I'm sure you make a lot of blokes very happy tonight...:heart::heart:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Neia, I don't know if you read CC but I just wanted to thank you for the sexiest cleaning of a bath I've ever seen. I'd also like to thank Bea for helping you get it into that state so you took so long to clean it. I'm sure you make a lot of blokes very happy tonight...:heart::heart:

Made this bloke Happy Happy Happy :biggrin:

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Ohh yes, that was a fantastic and sexy cleaning. 

Thanks Neia ! (and while I am here, Regina and Sher :heart:)

• Like 1

Now the real question...... Is Victoria going to become a vision of vixens, or will she just lose ground to the Neia who is blowing her off the face of the map tonight.

C'mon Victoria it about time to take it to limit just one time.

See the source image