Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I think what my be great to you could be subjective to others.  I was fortunate to receive some pics and a video or two of these so called events, and to me due to the poor lighting and graininess of the pics and videos, it wasn't that great!  Tereza was another flop for RLC in my opinion and now I am absolutely glad that RLC didn't honor my subscription!!

You are absolutely wrong ! sorry !

• Like 1

12 hours ago, legrandrobert said:

Hanging in there I follow the doctor's advice this time.  Before, I felt good so I went a year without taking my medecine but it came back on me .  So now even if I feel good, I don't stop taking the pills.  Good to hear from you Harley.

Glad to hear it Legrand!  No matter what, you have got to take your meds regardless of how you feel!!  My son used to do the same thing with his Epilepsy medication and it came back to haunt him.  Now he takes it without failure!!  Stay strong my friend and take those meds!!!

1 hour ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I think what may be great to you could be subjective to others.  I was fortunate to receive some pics and a video or two of these so called events, and to me due to the poor lighting and graininess of the pics and videos, it wasn't that great!  Tereza was another flop for RLC in my opinion and now I am absolutely glad that RLC didn't honor my subscription!!

Have they issued a Refund?