Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

2 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:
2 hours ago, ed2 said:

what the hell did they do in B4 all day, the lag is just as bad

What's wrong with you Ed...They've installed a new really useful cam!...:biggrin:

OOOOHH, they added a terrace cam by Roxy&Asty's room, I didn't spot it untill now.... so they actually did do something during the UM today!!!!

5 minutes ago, cost049 said:

What about the other girls? Only Lia, Mia, Karol and Asty are in the living room watching a movie, and no one in the kitchen :dodgy:

https://prnt.sc/hj5j8p

That is a very small TV for such a large room.   Looks like RLC could afford a larger TV for the girls to watch.   They are raping their members for money and no shows and when there is a show, there network cannot handle the number of viewer because it lags so bad.  

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, odpegleg said:

That is a very small TV for such a large room.   Looks like RLC could afford a larger TV for the girls to watch.  

Look at the furniture in this apartment---maybe that will answer your question :dodgy:

And I do not want them watching TV anyway-- :biggrin: (unless it stimulates their bodies and their minds)

19 minutes ago, odpegleg said:

That is a very small TV for such a large room.   Looks like RLC could afford a larger TV for the girls to watch.   They are raping their members for money and no shows and when there is a show, there network cannot handle the number of viewer because it lags so bad.  

I 100% agree, but what are the others doing now? Sleeping? I Think I was right when I said that they may be starting to separte in groups, because they are never all together the 7. Lately, from what I've seen, Lia has been with Mia (her twin sis of course), Leia with Asty and Diane with Foxy Roxy and Karol :angry:

But I hope I'm wrong 

Forgive my words, I just wanted to contribute, maybe a little light to your comments, I hope that nobody feels annoyed by my words. They are just to point out things that seem to have been omitted in the conversation ...
First, the girls who came out tonight, already did a few days ago, I do not remember if they told me about it two or three days ago, but they went out the same as tonight. I know they came home very late, but I can not say if it was more or less early, because no one commented an hour, so on that fact, I can not be more exhausting either.
According, the girl with big boobs (forgive that she does not dominate their names, but is that they always speak to me using that language when they refer to her, and it's not derogatory), it's supposed to be with a guy, the kind of relationship with that man I do not know, but I do not think it is important either, he only told me that he will come to Barcelona and that, apparently, they will be seen in his house. I am open to corrections since I can only speak for third parties.
Third, and this is about how girls behave, and so it seems nothing has changed, your comments can be seen that this is more of the same (I'm not for or against), RLC offers a product and you They should give their opinion if they like it or not. The girls give a show, maybe not the one we would like to see, but it is what there is.
Finally, and not to tire anyone, value this for what it is, not for what we would like to see, the girls are not lesbians, they are only show girls, there are no relationships between them, beyond their friendship more or less expected.