Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

7 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I knew she had to be behind the new concept. "ALL BOW TO THE QUEEN" welcome  back Nora, my you sure look different with short hair, but still the same beautiful smile.

Love her or hate her, and I wasn't her biggest fan, she looks great tonight with that new look...:biggrin:

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Love her or hate her, and I wasn't her biggest fan, she looks great tonight with that new look...:biggrin:

It honestly took me a little while to figure who it was, but she can not hide from the old timers. ::)

2 minutes ago, lucasfrench59 said:

Vortios sí

That I read, moments before the partner spoke of Masha, I thought it was a coincidence. LOL
Do you know if she separated from her boy? I think they have not been together in front of the cameras for a long time.

17 minutes ago, vortios said:

That I read, moments before the partner spoke of Masha, I thought it was a coincidence. LOL
Do you know if she separated from her boy? I think they have not been together in front of the cameras for a long time.

When she moved from the apartment, she and Demid had pretty much broken up. She has been seen in several places since