Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

1 hour ago, maxfactor said:

Or add a day or two to our subs for ripping us off!  They do this far too frequently mostly blaming us, then they simply issue a sorry statement and thats it...the FUCKERS!

They'll issue some Credits through Replay.  Only thing is you have to be a Replay Subscriber to get them.

4 hours ago, vortios said:

Perhaps the best question or reflection could be:
Knowing that this has happened before, and not only on one occasion and knowing that this problem would happen again at home. Why have not you thought about repairing and planning this with more time?
From this and other forums it was said out loud, and in the post, it was also commented to RLC. Why do they never listen to us?

You are too logical Vortios.  RLC doesn't give two shits about you or anybody else.  There is a lot more to the story than they are letting on!  This has been a problem ever since the first winter in B2.  Why worry about it now?  Just close B2 down and relocate them to a different residence that doesn't have the issues that B2 does.  However, they will take B2 and B4 down for no telling how long and everybody that is PRO RLC will start crying and the next thing you know there will be the girls up and running again with nothing happening what so ever.  Mark my words, they will shutdown those two apartments and nothing will change......just wait and see!!!

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

They'll issue some Credits through Replay.  Only thing is you have to be a Replay Subscriber to get them.

As I understand it, if you are not a premium subscriber, issuing credits for replay won't do you any good if your sub runs out.  Is this correct???

36 minutes ago, mikeusa said:

thank you karol for jilling off that was very lovely Image result for jilling off gif now I am all caught up you all have a good night 

Exactly how lovely was it MikeU??  I know Karol from before and she went out of her way to not show anything.....has something changed or are you just going with the flow of the supporters?

13 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

As I understand it, if you are not a premium subscriber, issuing credits for replay won't do you any good if your sub runs out.  Is this correct???

If the Sub runs out and it's not renewed likely within a certain time frame then if they have any Replay Credits then those would likely be gone  after so many days for grace period.  I have never had a Sub so I can't say for sure but most would likely follow that way.

6 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

If the Sub runs out and it's not renewed likely within a certain time frame then if they have any Replay Credits then those would likely be gone  after so many days for grace period.  I have never had a Sub so I can't say for sure but most would likely follow that way.

That's the way I understand it from previous postings.  Thanks SC for the reply!

• Like 1