Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

3 minutes ago, costa049 said:

Did they break up or something when they left the Project?

Dont know     M&S use to go to their apt for yoga classes and after N&B go their new apartment M&S moved into this apartment.   Dasha use to go to N&B apartment all the time for parties.

Hi men. Diane Roxy and Asty are alone home and they are doing a great show toninght in the living room. They have been drinking and twerking in the last hour or two with vests and maks

Ok thanks. I think this B4 girls needs the like of Regina who is used to be good in convincing to do a lesbo show. She is the one who convinced Sher to unleash the lesbian side of Sher. And Renata the executioner who is the one who execute the lesbian desire of Sher. And other thing Regina accomplished is when she convinced the twins to go beyond their limit. When one show Regina lkissing Mia and then Sher was lick the flower of Lia. That is the time many of non-subscribes again because the Lesbian orgy do in  B1 apartment of this 3 girls.  

Just now, odpegleg said:

No se sabe que los M & S usan para ir a sus clases de apt para yoga y después de que N & B vaya a su nuevo apartamento, M & S se mudó a este apartamento. Dasha solía ir al departamento de N & B todo el tiempo para fiestas.

The person who told me that they (D & D) were still sentimental partners, is because according to this person, they were seen at a party, not long ago, at Anabel's house, with Nelly and her boy.

22 minutes ago, costa049 said:

I Think Diane, Roxy and Asty only "open" and make their own shows when the other girls are not home. Because if you see when the other are home and doing their parties, they hide in the rooms or somtimes go to the kitchen instead of joining them in the parties 

...or they are out partying themselves...:dodgy:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, MANDIRIGMA said:

Hola, hombre. Diane Roxy y Asty están solas en casa y están haciendo un gran espectáculo toninght en la sala de estar. Han estado bebiendo y twerking en la última hora o dos con chalecos y maks

Vale gracias. Creo que estas chicas B4 necesitan gente como Regina, que solía ser buena para convencerse de hacer un espectáculo de lesbianas. Ella fue quien convenció a Sher para que desatara el lado lésbico de Sher. Y Renata, el verdugo que es quien ejecuta el deseo lésbico de Sher. Y otra cosa que logró Regina fue cuando ella convenció a los gemelos de ir más allá de su límite. Cuando uno muestra a Regina besando a Mia y luego Sher lama la flor de Lia. Ese es el momento en que muchos de los que no están suscritos nuevamente porque la orgía lésbica lo hace en el apartamento B1 de estas 3 chicas.  

Is that these situations, as I said before, in many months, you can count on the fingers of one hand, the times, the girls, have gone beyond.
These shows, for which many of us paid, were more a claim than a reality.
All parce indicate, that there were "needs" to attract customers, when these shows were given. But all this is not scientific at all. So take it as one of the many comments that are said.

9 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

...or they are out partying themselves...:dodgy:

This is a party? 1 from 2 or both 

they pretending as erotic dancers in sex club (I wouldn't pay  1 single cent)

they preparing them self for addition for erotic dancers 

• Like 1