Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

Hi!

With christmas holliday and preparations, I haven't been much on RLC, but one thing I spotted on replay, Nicole bated in the tub at somewhere about 15:40.

Merry christmas to every fellow CC'er.

18 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I say to get rid of the Barcelona apartments all together......they are dead all the time anymore from the sound of this forum.  Yes Naga......that goes for Nicole as well.  Dominika hasn't and probably won't do anything, Bea bates but big deal, Nei gets the car parked in the garage only outside the apartment, and Nicole will be no different this time around either.

B4 is totally worthless, you have Nora sticking her nose in where it doesn't belong, you have Karol who sounds like she is one of Nora's premiere girls, the tall one is worthless, the twins are for sure worthless, and the 3 amigas are like Neia and keep it out of the apartment.  

The Barcelona apartments will continue to follow the same path day after day, week after week, month after month.  If you people are looking for miraculous changes, there just isn't going to be any.  Do yourselves a favor, cancel your sub and just read the forum for a couple of months.  It will all make more sense after that!

agree with you Harley

• Like 1