Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

Welcome back Gina...Fuck, that was quick...I only saw her the other day...:dodgy:

At least we are now blessed with 2 of the best pussies in RLC history in the same apt...Nicole and Gina...:heart:

Can I just wish you all a very Merry Christmas now, because I'll be doing lots of real life stuff over the next couple of days and don't really know when I'll get on...:biggrin:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Welcome back Gina...Fuck, that was quick...I only saw her the other day...:dodgy:

At least we are now blessed with 2 of the best pussies in RLC history in the same apt...Nicole and Gina...:heart:

Can I just wish you all a very Merry Christmas now, because I'll be doing lots of real life stuff over the next couple of days and don't really know when I'll get on...:biggrin:

So will I so Merry Christmas to  all on CC and RLC,  but I'll check in from time to time.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Hola a todos y Feliz Navidad a todo el mundo !!

B4 es probablemente UM para una fiesta privada. Sospecho verá esto de vez en cuando. B4 es un palacio partido y no me sorprendería si fue UM para una fiesta privada !!

That's the gift, as someone said at Christmas, what I'm not so clear about who ....
In B2, they had to put B3, perhaps, because they already feared that it would be empty, since Nicole and Gina, would not take long to leave the house.
But that is not new, or something, that you are partners of RLC, you knew, as soon as the girls came through the door.
Neither Gina nor Nicole are from this group of girls, much less the group of B3 couples ... so, complicated that a party with these two groups of people can work.
But first of all ...

Merry Christmas !!!

• Like 1