Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

7 hours ago, Snakeater said:

I could understand it if he was spamming the girls on some platform directly to them, but he isn't! This is a forum, what is the point of a forum, if one cannot have opinions?? 

• Like 3

32 minutes ago, Mikelima1970 said:

maybe you do not understand the role of supplier and that of customer .....
and anyway I said that these are worth girls, while karol and leila do not.
so instead of doing the touchy should get up the ass and get busy, earn the salary that we pay to them.
then if someone likes mummies instead of RLC should go to an Egyptian museum (in Turin, we have a wonderful one)

Dont worry Mike. Some guys are hoping to get a date with these girls. 
If you have paid for membership you have the right of an opinion.  
After all this is all a show and you pay to get the content and the provider is supposed to take care of its audience. Some people will start attacking you when you voice your opinion. That is what this board is not just to praise  the girls and do ass licking for RLC but also have your own opinion and discuss things. 
They are the one insulting people for having the opinion by using hard words. They cannot see anyone else with any other opinion and will try to bully you. 

I think if anyone needs to be kicked out of the CC is those bullies who just want to hear their side of the stories.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I could understand it if he was spamming the girls on some platform directly to them, but he isn't! This is a forum, what is the point of a forum, if one cannot have opinions?? 

spot on  ed2

1 hour ago, Mikelima1970 said:

they must be ashamed to steal our money.
for me they have to go home right away.
I want here rebecca, megan, jessica, irma, renata, sher and since yesterday karol and leila

It is obvious that this is not the kind of entertainment you want, and have decided to cancel--

so, either offer to buy RLC or ask those girls to come to your new website :dodgy:

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, meran said:

Dont worry Mike. Some guys are hoping to get a date with these girls. 
If you have paid for membership you have the right of an opinion.  
After all this is all a show and you pay to get the content and the provider is supposed to take care of its audience. Some people will start attacking you when you voice your opinion. That is what this board is not just to praise  the girls and do ass licking for RLC but also have your own opinion and discuss things. 
They are the one insulting people for having the opinion by using hard words. They cannot see anyone else with any other opinion and will try to bully you. 

I think if anyone needs to be kicked out of the CC is those bullies who just want to hear their side of the stories.

You do not have to insult the girls to have an opinion. There is a difference. Just because someone sticks up for the girls does not mean they are hoping for a date. Unlike you I will not say more or I would be useing your tactics of attacking other members of the board who does not believe in insulting the girls as you do.

4 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

You do not have to insult the girls to have an opinion. There is a difference. Just because someone sticks up for the girls does not mean they are hoping for a date. Unlike you I will not say more or I would be useing your tactics of attacking other members of the board who does not believe in insulting the girls as you do.

I saw no insult.

• Like 1

5) Do not flame-bait, flame, or attack other member’s comments or tenants actions without explaining yourself. Treat others and their Comments and/or Quotes with respect. treat other members and tenants with respect. It is fine to disagree with another's opinion or to critique the action of the tenants, but do so in constructive ways using socially acceptable language.

If there is one side to a story, then must the other side as well. Most importantly we must show each other the respect we deserve for our opinions. 

• Like 2

Just now, Snakeater said:

Only person who is attacking and bullying others is you. 
Happyone has also voiced his opnion here 

15 minutes ago, happyone said:

It is obvious that this is not the kind of entertainment you want, and have decided to cancel--

so, either offer to buy RLC or ask those girls to come to your new website :dodgy:

Which is the correct way to say it. happyone is not bullying people and have a correct advice. 

Mike doesnt like it and want it to be improved on his likings which is good for him.

Most of the people here discussing based on their own opinion and you can do that too by saying

that you have a different opinion and you like what they are doing and you want them to stay. 

others dont share your opinion and if you only want people to say good about RLC I think you are the one with the issue.
Its simple fact and everyone has his own opinion. Respect that . 

I dont care as I dont expect much from these girls. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, ed2 said:

2 hours ago, Mikelima1970 said:

Gina Neia and Nicole are useless here.
instead these make us depress.
I hope to be rejected but I have my doubts

Ed if i told you that your are useless here, how would you feel???  So you say that this is just my opinion and it is ok to say these things? In my book, it really is not OK