Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I can't imagine these 2 being angry about anything...:biggrin:

I can. Did you see the angry way one twin fed the other, and then that twin angrily wiped a piece of food from the side of her sister's mouth?  Things look to be going south fast... I mean really... ::)

• Like 2

thank you for the translations of the conversations

when I think some people on this forum will tell us or make us believe again that these girls are "angels" or "little girls" and that their life is "Alice In Wonderland" with rabbits and squirrels frolicking around them and the birds singing in the trees, everything is fine

really pATHETIC

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, daily said:

when I think some people on this forum will tell us or make us believe again that these girls are "angels" or "little girls" and that their life is "Alice In Wonderland" with rabbits and squirrels frolicking around them and the birds singing in the trees, everything is fine

really pATHETIC

You believe what you want to believe daily...It's as simple as that...:biggrin:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, daily said:

really pATHETIC

Only pathetic thing here is the guys making shit up that they can't see, to make us try to believe that these girls are evil incarnate... I don't think anybody here thinks these girls are "innocent", but they way some of you carry on about how they're here to rape and pillage our wallets, and so on... just wow...

• Like 4

il y a 3 minutes, Stormshaedow a dit :

La seule chose est pathétique les gars qui font de la merde ici jusqu'à ce qu'ils ne peuvent pas voir, pour nous faire essayer de croire que ces filles sont l'incarnation du mal ... Je ne pense pas que tout le monde ici pense que ces filles sont « innocents », mais leur façon certains d'entre vous portent sur la façon dont ils sont ici pour le viol et le pillage de nos portefeuilles, et ainsi de suite ... juste wow ...

lol

• Like 1