Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

5 minutes ago, Tiviaccro said:

Regina et les jumelles sont parti chez Ilona et Yana pour l'apéro. Et notre Regina est très sexy avec sa jupe noire courte et ses collants noirs. Si quelqu'un veut bien aller faire un petit tour et nous enregistrer quelques séquences. Merci d'avance.

Sinon, voir aussi les voir à leur retour à l'appartement.

But can you see them with the free cameras? And back too?

All I can say is that RLC is doing whatever it has to do to keep getting that additional money you all payout for replay LOL.  They are adding more and more apartments to make sure more people subscribe to replay because there is no way you all could keep up with all the apartments you want to see otherwise.  Smart business move on their part!!

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

All I can say is that RLC is doing whatever it has to do to keep getting that additional money you all payout for replay LOL.  They are adding more and more apartments to make sure more people subscribe to replay because there is no way you all could keep up with all the apartments you want to see otherwise.  Smart business move on their part!!

It is also more variety,which is good for the consumer.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, happyone said:

SAG also stands for Screen Actors Guild and at this point in time with all the accusations and Harvey Weinstein, I think we

want to the apartment to stay clear of that :dodgy:

Shit - i thought it was Searching After Gold :dodgy:

Just now, RAGNAR said:

This is also true Ragnar, but I think their main goal is that extra whatever replay costs a month payment.  The sad thing is that they have done nothing to improve their whole watchability.  No server improvements from what I've read, people stating freezing cams, cams out of synch, etc. etc.  What is going to happen now?

il y a 2 minutes, happyone a dit :

SAG se distingue également pour Screen Actors Guild et à ce moment toutes les accusations et Harvey Weinstein, je pense que nous

veulent l'appartement pour rester à l'écart de cette :dodgy:

thank you happy for this information i will just enjoy R2 and S.A.G. in particular ....:biggrin:

On 11/8/2017 at 1:26 PM, Stormshaedow said:

Hey Rock (not adding the last part, sorry... :biggrin:). I honestly don't expect anything from the apartments... I really do watch for the interactions. I'm not opposed to any of the sexy stuff that happens, but I don't expect it either.

My problem i s people stating as fact things they couldn't possibly know as fact... I also don't think the girls are angels, but don't think they are street hookers either...

I welcome different opinions, but for me it stops being opinion when you say the same thing over and over and over again, even when shown that you're wrong... that just obsession and trolling in my book... ymmv 

I understand. In the beginning of my, so call an adventure here. I honestly have to admit, I was one of those people. Until a few here came down on me. I needed to think about it and I realize that every one of us is different. Different in opinions, different in cultures.

I enjoy a good conversation, especially coming from someone with knowledge of their Country. Sometimes we tend to express words out of context. I've done that a few times. lol Anyway, it's good to know, you're in good spirits...:shy:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, RAGNAR said:

There may be a Variety of Apartments but in General a Member who Subscribes to RLC should not have to Pay anything Extra just because they missed something. 

Replay on RLC is none other than a Cash Grab to Fleece the Paying Customer. Every other Voyeur Site has a 24 Hour Replay Feature and it's included in the Price of the Purchased Membership.

One Day RLC's Greed will come back and Haunt them.

• Like 3