Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

7 hours ago, ROCKHARD said:

IMO. RLC, don't have a clue when it comes to business. To add a new Apt, and knowing their demographic dropped by 26%. "BYE BYE BIRDIE." They don't care for the safety of their occupants. Plus, their customer service sucks and they're losing steam. I'll predict within the next 2 years, RLC demographics will plunge even lower, which has already been predicted here by one of the MODS. I have read books like many here on success. VH is BLOWING them away. The reason, FREE marketing! Allow member to take Pictures, and Videos, so the members can distribute them all over the web, that is one of many reasons for their success, and to add, they listen and respond. kudos to the person who runs it. Like Harley, I prefer Only Women, wearing beautiful lingerie.. :shy:

VHTV has a Policy that Pictures can be placed within the Forum Boards Provided using a Third Party Host or via Attachments and any Videos have to be uploaded to Attachments Only on the Cam Caps or RLCF Servers.

If any VHTV Content winds up on any other Sites on the Web those Sites are Subject to possibly receive a DMCA Takedown Notice for the Contents Removal.

• Like 1