Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

8 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Hello RAG,  I've already subscribed but I can't login.  I subscribed for a 3 month membership on Friday and have yet to be able to view anything.  Yes, there was a problem with my subscription because I told RLC off way back in February and they have banned me.  I have now sent at least 6 or 7 different emails asking them to forgive me and stating that I over stepped my bounds.  I have yet to hear from them and as each day passes it makes me wonder if I made the proper decision.  From the posts of tonight I think I might have made a big mistake!!  Like I have said many times before, I liked the old RLC when there was only 4 apartments.  Now that they have increased their apartments to 20+ it has become a big letdown, it's more on the show aspect instead of the voyeur aspect.

All I asked tonight was for a video of anything that happened in B2 or at Masha & Sasha's place, and I've been gone for the last several hours to come home to nothing.  Not only is RLC failing, but so are the people of this forum.  I can understand that the majority of people on this forum don't like me and I can assure you that if I was a member of RLC and I read where some free loader like myself was asking for a video or pics of the event, I would go out of my way to accommodate them.  Look guys and girls.....I'm trying to re-up so I don't bother anyone or look like some kind of beggar.  My friend that always takes care of me is out of town on business and now he won't be back for another 3 to 4 weeks. So I come to the forum to ask for something that I would do myself but nothing transpires.  I just don't get it!!!  Would I be careful with whom I'm sending pics/vids to.....of course I would because I also understand about the banning process.  But I can tell each and everyone of you that I'm not out to get anyone banned and you can ask a couple of others on this forum if that's not the case!  My point is simply this, this forum is a brotherhood of people that like to fantasize about the goings on of the tenants of RLC and not everyone is willing to dish out the funds to support their fantasy for one reason or another and I understand that!  Some people are tighter than others and some people don't mind throwing away money each month and some people just don't have the money at all.  I quit subbing to RLC because I didn't like the way it was going and the lack of attention they payed to their equipment and the people that support them!

Let me say this, one day I will be back and unless any of you are the people that has kept me informed via PM's with conversations or pics/vids, please don't ask me if I can send you pics or videos of anything that goes on.......it's just not going to happen!!

I'm sure by now I have made more enemies and that's ok......what comes around, goes around!!

Have a great night!!

Lool you didn't miss anything..Nothing about that show yesterday was real life..

Use a vpn and log in...That might work

1 minute ago, Sexytreach said:

Lool you didn't miss anything..Nothing about that show yesterday was real life..

Use a vpn and log in...That might work

I've heard I didn't miss anything, but not seeing "anything" is better than not seeing nothing at all.

I don't see how a VPN would help me in this case?

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I've heard I didn't miss anything, but not seeing "anything" is better than not seeing nothing at all.

If RLC have blocked your IP address

I read about naked house cleaning, twins on be naked, new girls in M2 taking showers, "V" being back in Masha & Sasha's, etc. etc. and I can't see any of it.  The saddest part to me is not even an email to tell me one way or another what the status will be of the ban.  Are they going to eventually un-ban me or will I be banned for the rest of my life.  A reply from them would be nice, but nothing yet......I don't get it unless they are not getting my emails because of the ban, which I would think they are still getting my emails.....I don't know what to think anymore.  The lesson learned through all of this though is to not lose your temper and say things out of anger that you shouldn't say.  I know they have a job to do and if I don't like the job they are doing, I should just stop paying and that's what I did but when I did it I chose to tell them off and that is where I messed up lol.  Oh well, maybe one day they will answer my emails and we can discuss and resolve all this!

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I thought you couldn't access RLC at all...It might be because RLC blocked your IP address and the only solution would be to use a vpn...If you could see the RLC interface but can't log in, most likely, they have put a banned on your email address and you might need to register with a new one....