Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

2 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

I thought you couldn't access RLC at all...It might be because RLC blocked your IP address and the only solution would be to use a vpn...If you could see the RLC interface but can't log in, most likely, they have put a banned on your email address and you might need to register with a new one....

I can see RLC, all the blurry thumbnails and free cams, I just can't login.  If I register with a new email address, then I will have to pay more money.  I have already paid for 3 months and  the reason I rejoined is because of the girls their now.  I don't want to have to write an email to RLC or Segpay demanding my money back, I would rather handle this diplomatically and be done with it........so I can move on with them or try to find something else.

13 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I can see RLC, all the blurry thumbnails and free cams, I just can't login.  If I register with a new email address, then I will have to pay more money.  I have already paid for 3 months and  the reason I rejoined is because of the girls their now.  I don't want to have to write an email to RLC or Segpay demanding my money back, I would rather handle this diplomatically and be done with it........so I can move on with them or try to find something else.

I actually think it would be better to mail segpay, you have payed them, but you haven't gotten what you payed for.

• Like 1