Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

5 minutes ago, lucasfrench59 said:

bois OK je pensez a la situation d hier soir  quand Regina s amuser avec les jumelles  est Sher les regardez d un air pas contente  est Regina lui prêtez pas attention seulement  quand Sher ces mise a pleurez .  

Ce n'est pas entièrement faux ; avez-vous remarqué l'accueil réservé à Renata ce soir par Régina : plutôt froid. Je crois bien que Régina a d'autres cibles en vue. Est-elle spontanée ou en mission ?

21 minutes ago, lucasfrench59 said:

bois OK je pensez a la situation d hier soir  quand Regina s amuser avec les jumelles  est Sher les regardez d un air pas contente  est Regina lui prêtez pas attention seulement  quand Sher ces mise a pleurez .  

Anything's possible I suppose. But Renata and Regina dildoed each other in the bathroom while Sher was in the room next door and that didn't make her jealous, so I'm not sure why she'd be jealous of Regina and the twins. All they seem to do is sit on the couch and watch movies.

4 hours ago, david copafeel said:

it would be nice to have an apartment with Rebecca, Megan and" bisexual girls 'without too much limit .  We need more lesbians and less cock through out RLC . More girls less cock

Amen brother,  that would be the only thing that would ever get me to subscribe to them again!!

Before I leave to watch game 7 of the World Series, I will leave you all with this thought to ponder..........I think anybody that can read knows that the last thing Sher wants to do is go home.  With that being said, could she possibly be the next couple in the "Couples on Vacation" apartment?

GO ASTROS!!!