Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

It has been quite awhile since those two have been on.  They should be able to return if they wish to do so. 

I'm sorry but that would be another spot taken by old RLC girls and giving up a spot for any new girls.  Everybody that has a membership has seen what they have to offer and it would be as boring as the twins or Polya coming back.  Tomorrow is my deadline for RLC to answer me and now I'm hoping they don't answer me!!

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm sorry but that would be another spot taken by old RLC girls and giving up a spot for any new girls.  Everybody that has a membership has seen what they have to offer and it would be as boring as the twins or Polya coming back.  Tomorrow is my deadline for RLC to answer me and now I'm hoping they don't answer me!!

Personally of my own view I would rather see new girls.  You can only Recycle then for so long.   Irma & Polya both have had their RLC Glory, it's time they move on to whatever Chapter they have in their lives.

The Girls should have Two Tours of RLC and then they move on to wherever it takes them.

If RLC doesn't provide you service for what has been paid for then they have to issue a Refund.  They just can't take your money and give nothing in return.

• Like 1