Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

10 minutes ago, Stauffer said:

Also wenn ich hier von einem Fehler des Mods rede, ist dies folgend zu verstehen......Wenn der Supermod schreibt, "Location up high in the sky" dann erwarte ichvon ihm, dass er seine Post^s zuerst überlegt und dann erst schreibt......dieser Post mit der Drehtüre war 1. unüberlegt, 2. unpassend, 3.total daneben und 4. einfach nur dumm!!!!  

So und jetzt könnt ihr mich erschiessen.......

Die Tatsache, dass die Barcelona Apartments sind eine Drehtür mit weit über 60 verschiedenen Teilnehmern, dass es ist, was die Drehtür bedeutet. Wenn Sie mehr darüber lesen wollen, als dass bitte mein Gast sein.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Stauffer said:

es war heute einfach unpassend.....danke

Unangemessen, in welcher Weise? 3 von 8 Mieter in diesen beiden Wohnungen sind in den nächsten paar Tagen verlassen, und Sie werden beide unter Wartung und bekommen neue Mieter in den beiden Ferienwohnungen.

3 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Unangemessen, in welcher Weise? 3 von 8 Mieter in diesen beiden Wohnungen sind in den nächsten paar Tagen verlassen, und Sie werden beide unter Wartung und bekommen neue Mieter in den beiden Ferienwohnungen.

That's actually what's going to happen Thes. I agree, that's all you meant by the revolving door...Hell, I've used that phrase myself regarding the Barca apts..and I love all the girls...:biggrin:

6 minutes ago, Stauffer said:

I'm not unreasonable, but inappropriate .... If a difference .... Yes, it left three of the best girls we had, and yes .... it is known that in the B Appt a lively exchange prevails. But by bringing the revolving door today, only because they are brought up occasionally since two years ago is simply not fair !!! My opinion!

Opinions are what built this forum, I recognize your opinion and will try to understand it. I believe that sometimes there is a lot lost when translating languages.

13 minutes ago, Stauffer said:

I do not say inappropriate, but inappropriate .... Is there a difference .... Yes, 3 of the best girls we have left, and yes .... it is known that there is a lot of change in the B Appt. But the fact that you bring the revolving door today, just because you bring them back for 2 years, is simply not fair today! My opinion!

No, it's the same word :biggrin:

confused-face-smiley-emoticon.gifpuzzled-smiley-emoticon.gif

5 minutes ago, Stauffer said:

In the German language that is a difference ....::)

In American Slang,,it just means that people "come and go all the time repeatedly".,,,,,We have different ladies who come and go from these same 2 Apartments for the last 4 years now.

re · volv · ing door
noun
noun:revolving door ; plural noun:revolving doors 
  1. an entrance to a large building in which four partitions turn about a central axis.
    • used to refer to a situation in which the same events or problems recur in a continuous cycle.
      "many patients are trapped in a revolving door of admission, discharge, and readmission"
    • a place or organization that people tend to enter and leave very quickly.
      "the newsroom became a revolving-door workplace"
    • US
      used to refer to a situation in which someone moves from an influential government position to a position in a private company, or vice versa.
      "the revolving door between the administration and private lobbying firms"