Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

2 minutes ago, martyen said:

U / M B4 can be the arrival of new girls? Sofie for example?...:heart:... or just a change of rooms for some girls and / or fix cams?

I doubt it. There aren't any open rooms.

I would guess that they're working on fixing the lagging/skipping that lots of people have been getting on some of the cameras.

à l’instant, timber a dit :

J'en doute. Il n'y a pas de chambres ouvertes.

Je suppose qu'ils travaillent sur la fixation du calorifugeage / sauter que beaucoup de gens ont été faire sur certaines caméras.

hello Timber, I said that because the twins packed their clothes last night, and there is a vacant room at B3, but sometimes I have a lot of imagination

il y a 16 minutes, david copafeel a dit :

Je suis juste ici pour le sexe lesbienne, pas de bate, no show strip, --- juste du sexe !!

J'ai fait l'erreur de payer pendant un an et je suis fou comme l'enfer. Je vous remercie

je suis de ton côté.......

1 minute ago, martyen said:

hello Timber, I said that because the twins packed their clothes last night, and there is a vacant room at B3, but sometimes I have a lot of imagination

It looked to me like the twins were packing up some clothes to ship home (maybe their summer clothes?). I don't think they were packing to leave. I think it's unlikely that they would leave so soon after moving to B4, but it's possible I guess.

Someone new will probably move into B3 soon, I just don't think B4 being UM has anything to do with that.

• Like 1