Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

31 minutes ago, Fairy said:

I do not think, she fell asleep very very late tonight, maybe just tired because it does not seem to me that she drank a lot?

she had one bottle after she returned from the gr store

il y a 3 minutes, timber a dit :

Il me semblait que les jumeaux ont été emballer des vêtements pour expédier la maison (peut-être leurs vêtements d'été?). Je ne pense pas qu'ils rangeaient à partir. Je pense qu'il est peu probable qu'ils quitteraient si peu de temps après le déplacement à B4, mais il est possible que je suppose.

Une nouvelle personne va probablement entrer dans B3 bientôt, je ne pense pas que B4 être UM n'a rien à voir avec cela.

I often appreciate your lighting on important situations (the problem with Sofie B2 during a night) or just a less important situation but annoying for us.I like the dialogue  and with you it's easy thank you for your answer

2 minutes ago, martyen said:

I often appreciate your lighting on important situations (the problem with Sofie B2 during a night) or just a less important situation but annoying for us.I like the dialogue  and with you it's easy thank you for your answer

Likewise.

3 minutes ago, MANDIRIGMA said:

Maybe there is a VIP guest in B4, and thats why the 3 girls is preparing. and the 4 girls is outside the mansion. That's why the camera is turn off and become UM. Just wait a couple of hours and when it resume the girls is sleeping. 

The cams have been lagging, freezing and jumping for 2 days now...I think sorting these out is a more believable reason...:dodgy:

il y a 5 minutes, MANDIRIGMA a dit :

Peut-être il y a un invité VIP en B4, et c'est pourquoi les 3 filles se prépare. et les 4 filles est en dehors de la maison. Voilà pourquoi l'appareil est éteint et devenir UM. Attendez quelques heures et quand il reprend les filles dort. 

Voila une réflexion sensée 

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Hanno appena riempito un appartamento con 7! ...:huh:

I mean quality and emotions.
as there are too many numbers.
how can you think that in seven girls do some serious lesbian show ??
remember that megan and rebecca locked themselves in the room and put the furniture in front of the door of the megan room to have a bit of intimacy and privacy?