Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

When B4 gets back up, I hope they've fixed the lag, + installed the outside cams, or else I would be both angry and suspicious at RLC

I'm sure the UM is to tackle the current cam problems. I don't think they'll bother with the outside cams till the warmer weather now...

4 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I'm sure the UM is to tackle the current cam problems. I don't think they'll bother with the outside cams till the warmer weather now...

Yes, I think so too... but was hoping.... the lag better be fixed though!!!!!!

I was delighted when Karol showed up again at b-4 and remembered the pierced nipples and the rare glimpses of superb kitty lips but then I'd forgotten what a first class tease she was at b-2. Now having seen her again for the past few days she hasn't lost any of the teasing and if anything she has perfected it even more. Added to that the rubbish positioning of the cams in her room, she has become even more of a frustration or maybe she even chose that room so she could perfect her teasing.

Let's see how long she takes to open up this time or at least come to the nearside of the bed to sleep and bate. :cool:

5 minutes ago, legrandrobert said:

My father said:  "Marriage is legalized prostitution after a year or two.  If you want sex, you have to buy her something,"         :dodgy::biggrin:

Your father is a very wise man robert. You start paying for it the minute they slip that damn ring onto their finger. 

• Like 1