Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

1 minute ago, vortios said:

I do not know exactly what will have happened this time, but from the comments, I think, and it is only applying the logic or experience of previous occasions, that the power control device, if heated repeatedly, ends up being extropy, so that according to the conclusions that were reached on similar occasions, what happens is that the power of the house is very tight.

So answer me this, this really only comes into play when it starts getting cold.  So am I to assume that the girls are now just huddled up in one bed with all the covers on them because the dumbass maintenance guys didn't order a spare breaker??  They are going to be without heat for hours?  Sorry Vortios, but in my world I just can't believe that.

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

I know very little of them yet. Diane seems very comfortable, she can walk around naked, she has masturbated alittle, and she has given great views. To me she seems like a very good tenant. Roxy&Asty are OK, they are not shy in the shower, but I haven't watched them so very much yet. I have no evidence or indications, just a feeling, but I think these 3 might be "club girls".

What gives you that idea?  Besides the amount of time they spend out of the apartment.

3 minutes ago, happyone said:

Si usted recuerda, como creo Vortios dijo, el interruptor tuvo que ser sustituido. Sus interruptores solamente se pueden disparar tantas veces antes de que empiecen a fallar y

tiene que ser reemplazar. La última vez que tomó bastante tiempo para la sustitución, porque a diferencia de los EE.UU., estos sistemas son más difíciles de reparar

Exactly, that's what I meant.
But if you allow me a point, once the device is broken, it is usually not repaired, and the electricians change it for a new one. and that's it.
But the difficulty is not to get one, but in that the hours it has broken, it is extremely complicated, to find an electrician (although that would be the least difficult to get), but if you do not have the spare part ... to see where You can find a spare at this time.
On the day, I already sat in the comments to RLC, that such a device, although it is not cheap, but it would be good, to have a substitute at home for cases like this.

11 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

So answer me this, this really only comes into play when it starts getting cold.  So am I to assume that the girls are now just huddled up in one bed with all the covers on them because the dumbass maintenance guys didn't order a spare breaker??  They are going to be without heat for hours?  Sorry Vortios, but in my world I just can't believe that.

The electrician said that you should be shocked back into the reality the system was overloaded and broke down :dodgy:

8 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Interruptores están hechos para mucho más que restablece estas chicas han tenido que hacer !!!

This device is calibrated, depending on the power it contracts with the supplier company and for a usual house operation.
But as in his day we were commenting, Surely, the teams that support the entire multimedia system of cameras, do that, as you go up a lot in consumption, you spend in the power that regulates that device, therefore, the The device has a useful life, but if you take it to the limit, like everything else in life, its life will be drastically reduced.
As I told you, if you have all the lights of the house turned on at the same time, more the heating set at a high rate throughout the house (it is necessary, since the girls are wearing little clothes for logical reasons)
If all this, we add all the big consumption that can have computer equipment, infrared lighting lamps, plus cameras, which normally, are not contemplated in the usual consumption of a house ...
You do not have to be very mathematical ... lol

17 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

What gives you that idea?  Besides the amount of time they spend out of the apartment.

14 minutes ago, happyone said:
20 minutes ago, ed2 said:

but I think these 3 might be "club girls".

But they must leave their clubs outside the apartment :dodgy:

No idea how to explain it, it is just a feeling I got, maybe because how they've acted together while dancing in the living room, or just the relationship between them.

Well, vortios asked my opinion, but it was stupid of me to write that thought, just forget about it.

13 minutes ago, ed2 said:

?

Do you allow me to translate a question that you have asked me, and that seems to me "almost" a contradiction?

They tell me;

It seems that the reason why today B4 has been in maintenance all day has already been revealed.

In B4, he has placed a new camera called "terrace" but it is in the garden area of the house. From this view you would see, the mezzanine of two floors, and that gives access, as I told you to the large room with the two double beds and the sliding door that gives access to the garden from that room, but now they have placed a large translucent curtain on the flight of stairs and the girls, forces them to have their blinds lowered ... Do you think that is logical?

That's right? What do you think? Do you think it is logical to put a camera to later camouflage your vision?