Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

4 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Sorry SC, I said I wouldn't commit until I was done with catching up but I'm older and my mind is not as sharp these days.

Let me just say that she is not the first and won't be the last!!!!

Once again, a typical response from you!  You should not be a mod because you are one of the.........they can do nothing wrong crowds!!  Instead of having an open mind with the participants of this forum!

When you become a premium member, we may be able to discuss
Personally I only judge what I see and not what I know about girls
and yet I think I know a lot more than you
Have a good night

• Like 3

Just now, Sexytreach said:

I think her bf caught what went down tonight. She wants him to give her a chance to explain what transpire tonight but he wouldnt hear any of it so she suggested she sleeps at his place and wont say a word to him. I am a little confused about the "give me your address and I will come"

if it was the boyfriend issue..then she wouldnt say...i wont say anything... it doesnt make sense....plus i dont think on her vacation trip she can have a boyfriend so solid that she is talking about killing herself...if that was the case...she would be spending most nights with him...esp tonight....but her behaviour with that guy suggested...she is pretty desperate...

i think she is feeling insulted and lonely after how Victoria and that guy treated her...

but did she get a all or she called? i missed that part

1 minute ago, Xide said:

Umm he didnt give her the cold shoulder when Vickey left he room, No he gave  her some cock.

no if u see...on the first occasion..the guy finished it quickly and asked her to get off..then stood up and started touching Victoria...later again when he went on top of her...he stopped within seconds...he was struggling to get turned on by Renata...even when she was on top...he tried to touch VIctoria to get aroused...throughout the night Renata was a sidekick while they had fun...

4 minutes ago, Zinc said:

no if u see...on the first occasion..the guy finished it quickly and asked her to get off..then stood up and started touching Victoria...later again when he went on top of her...he stopped within seconds...he was struggling to get turned on by Renata...even when she was on top...he tried to touch VIctoria to get aroused...throughout the night Renata was a sidekick while they had fun...

Your example is a different time and situation. than my example Vic was Not in he room for what i spoke about BUT she did return and wave him off.

13 minutes ago, Zinc said:

i dont think it was about being drunk...they planned the night wrong...the guy was not at all interested in Renata.. he only wanted to do it with Victoria... to be honest...it was not his fault but overall i think Victoria really played a bad role..she should have balanced it...the guy kept on giving renata a cold shoulder and at the same time kept on showing interest in Victoria...and she didnt really stop it...i think Renata really felt insulted and ugly...and that affected her...not the drinks...

It was basically in reference to her Puking her insides out. That's why I posted Suffer the Consequences of your Deed.  I have no pity for drunks that vomit.   :biggrin:

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

It was basically in reference to her Puking her insides out. That's why I posted Suffer the Consequences of your deed.  I have no pity for drunks that vomit.   :biggrin:

dont know if she was crying or puking...maybe she was puking....for me the most awkward thing was the guy carrying his bag everywhere....

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You guys make for fun reading LMAOLMAOLMAO.....none of these girls are innocent!!!

i wouldnt use the term..innocent or evil....they are in a certain type of profession (some girls are really good natured...infact most are)...otherwise no normal model would join this project...but some members assume otherwise...the main difference is...some girls are either shy in front of cameras or just worried about friends and family... for example...i think mia and lia are way more naughty in real life...but in front of cam they are like two sisters within boundaries...awkward ones though

5 minutes ago, Zinc said:

if it was the boyfriend issue..then she wouldnt say...i wont say anything... it doesnt make sense....plus i dont think on her vacation trip she can have a boyfriend so solid that she is talking about killing herself...if that was the case...she would be spending most nights with him...esp tonight....but her behaviour with that guy suggested...she is pretty desperate...

i think she is feeling insulted and lonely after how Victoria and that guy treated her...

but did she get a all or she called? i missed that part

She does have an Argentinian bf she met in spain....She cooks him food and spend most of her time with him. I haven't followed her that much but almost everyone on RLCF seem to think she has a bf and is quite smitten with him. She said "when I get to your place, I will not say anything'...I think the poor lad probably told her he doesn't want to speak to her and she answered back with the aforementioned quote. My girl says that to me every time she does something wrong.

I don't know if she got a call or not. I missed that too

• Like 1