Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

4 minutes ago, vortios said:

Is that these situations, as I said before, in many months, you can count on the fingers of one hand, the times, the girls, have gone beyond.
These shows, for which many of us paid, were more a claim than a reality.
All parce indicate, that there were "needs" to attract customers, when these shows were given. But all this is not scientific at all. So take it as one of the many comments that are said.

They were living in a small apt. with neighbours always complaining. But finally, RLC gave these girls freedom to do their shows with this huge and well isolated house

2 minutes ago, rebliz said:

This is a party? 1 from 2 or both 

they pretending as erotic dancers in sex club (I wouldn't pay  1 single cent)

they preparing them self for addition for erotic dancers 

My post read OUT partying..:biggrin:....I didn't say this was a party...Tbh, I don't know what it is...:dodgy:

1 minute ago, EMMETT111 said:

did anyone else see diane in her restroom when she was washing up just a while ago stick her fingers in her self then smell her fingers maybe expecting something later :biggrin:

I saw it, LOL!

6 minutes ago, rebliz said:

Esta es una fiesta? 1 de 2 o ambos 

pretendiendo ser bailarinas eróticas en un club de sexo (no pagaría ni un solo centavo)

ellos mismos se preparan para la adición de bailarines eróticos 

As I said before, I do not know what they were in other places, nor what shows they perform.
The last thing we do know is that they are simple Go-Go.
If they do something else, I suppose that like other dancers, shows of high erotic content, it will not be strange.
But like everything else, that's another topic.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, vortios said:

As I said before, I do not know what they were in other places, nor what shows they perform.
The last thing we do know is that they are simple Go-Go.
If they do something else, I suppose that like other dancers, shows of high erotic content, it will not be strange.
But like everything else, that's another topic.

Thy not good enough eve

n for Go-Go Girls