Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

8 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Can I just say 1 thing about last night, as I said my piece before. Some guys here think it was set up 9as usual) How can the girls have staged what took place last night...they were totally shitfaced...:sick:

We see things differently, I think it was a set up event, that span alittle out of control. It seems renata regret what she did, and the whole night might have been more of a chatastrophy than success.

I think you know my opinion of orgies and costumes, and I don't want to fuel this warzone even more, but I can repeat myself from last night:

If RLC want action, to compete with other sites, it would be better to find girls like Nicole then, that is more real, realness is why I am on RLC.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

We see things differently, I think it was a set up event, that span alittle out of control. It seems renata regret what she did, and the whole night might have been more of a chatastrophy than success.

I think you know my opinion of orgies and costumes, and I don't want to fuel this warzone even more, but I can repeat myself from last night:

If RLC want action, to compete with other sites, it would be better to find girls like Nicole then, that is more real, realness is why I am on RLC.

The fact the girls got very pissed and it spiralled out of control I think was very real...::)

36 minutes ago, ed2 said:

We see things differently, I think it was a set up event, that span alittle out of control.

What does set up mean ?

The event  with the BF was not planned. When Vicky speaked about her BF, Renata proposed to her make a show together for his BF. So yes 20 minutes before the BF showed up the girls started to think about a show for him (not for us). We know that Renata has a kind of "raffish" life in Barcelona. She often tell to her roommate how was her sexual night outside.

Now both girls were drunken so the party / show went a little bit out of control and outrageous. I repeat myself but with Renata the whole thing would happen exactly the same in apartment  out of RLC project. That's my opinion

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, phantomcapsnet said:

Cosa significa "set up"?

L'evento con il BF non è stato pianificato. Quando Vicky parlò del suo BF, Renata le propose di fare uno spettacolo insieme per il suo BF. Quindi sì 20 minuti prima che il BG si presentasse le ragazze cominciarono a pensare ad uno spettacolo per lui (non per noi). Sappiamo che Renta ha una sorta di vita "raffish" a Barcellona. Spesso dice al suo compagno di stanza come era il suo nigth sessuale all'esterno.

Adesso entrambe le ragazze erano ubriache, quindi partito / spettacolo un po 'fuori controllo e scandaloso. Mi ripeto, ma con Renata l'intera cosa accadrebbe esattamente nello stesso appartamento all'esterno del progetto RLC. Quella è la mia opinione

The guy already knew what would happen, he brought a bag with sexy clothes and lots of condoms

1 minute ago, Mauri said:

The guy already knew what would happen, he brought a bag with sexy clothes and lots of condoms

I think the sexy clothes were Vicky's that she'd left at his...She obviously dresses up for him at his place, IMO...

As for the condoms, wouldn't you take some with you if had a hot girlfriend. When they were on the phone to him before they went out to meet them, Renata said 'we have a surprise for you'...so he probably thought his luck was in then, especially if he knew what Renata's lifestyle was like...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Penso che i vestiti sexy erano Vicky che lei aveva lasciato al suo ... Ovviamente si vestirà per lui al suo posto, IMO ...

Per quanto riguarda i preservativi, non dovresti prenderti con te se avesse una fidanzata calda. Quando erano sul telefono di fronte a lui prima di andare a incontrarli, Renata disse "abbiamo una sorpresa per te" ... probabilmente probabilmente pensava che la sua fortuna fosse allora, specialmente se sapesse che stile di vita di Renata era come .. .

and the spanking tool that is on the table? he brought him

1 hour ago, Mauri said:

and the spanking tool that is on the table? he brought him

In fact 3 or 4 days ago , when Vicky returned at 11am from an overnight outside, she bought the sexy lingerie. So who knows what are their sexual habits with this spanking tool  :angel:

And for the condoms, any single young handsome men move with condomn , specifficaly when your "girlfriend" told you to come to see her at 10pm

• Like 2