Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

1 hour ago, timber said:

If that was party time Nora style, I would like to try a different style please...

I see, well then you would have not liked the Barcelona vacation apartment concept, when it was run by the Queen Bee, back when she brought us the likes of Kami, Kristy, Rita, Milana and Coco were there in Barcelona acting like normal people would act. Most likely you wouldn't much care for a bunch of street actors from St.Petersburg either. I myself, found it interesting, that Nora was able to bring all tenants in Barcelona together for a night of getting to better know each other. Lots a good food, singing, dancing and bonding, I also found it very interesting to see the interactions between the different tenants, I guess I will be forever be old school RLC.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

I see, well then you would have not liked the Barcelona vacation apartment concept, when it was run by the Queen Bee, back when she brought us the likes of Kami, Kristy, Rita, Milana and Coco were there in Barcelona acting like normal people would act. Most likely you wouldn't much care for a bunch of street actors from St.Petersburg either. I myself, found it interesting, that Nora was able to bring all tenants in Barcelona together for a night of getting to better know each other. Lots a good food, singing, dancing and bonding, I also found it very interesting to see the interactions between the different tenants, I guess I will be forever be old school RLC.

::)

I've watched RLC since "Nastya" was having very occasional sex with her husband in her own apartment. The girl who stayed in the guest room was hot though, shame she never did anything. 

Nora's had her good moments on RLC, and she's also had her bad moments (including fights with a number of the girls you listed). I find the "Queen Bee" stuff tiresome, but you do you...

5 hours ago, timber said:

If that was party time Nora style, I would like to try a different style please...

It was a pleasant enough party and all the girls looked gorgeous, but I can't help thinking it would've been a lot wilder without Kust there...::)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

It was a pleasant enough party and all the girls looked gorgeous, but I can't help thinking it would've been a lot wilder without Kust there...::)

it does not help he has a stick up his ass wont have sex with his woman wont drink at a party he just shouldn't be at any more parties for sure

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

it does not help he has a stick up his ass wont have sex with his woman wont drink at a party he just shouldn't be at any more parties for sure

I might be wrong but I got the impression he was the driver...I think Luci drinks enough for both of them anyway...and he needs to keep sober to look after her...:dodgy:

• Like 2