Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

13 hours ago, Oldstalker said:

Nora may be quietly testing them one against another to see which girls have the party spark, and the stamina, to return again and be the senior in an all girl house to make things happen. just a thought.

Could be......but I think this latest idea of Nora's ( if it was hers ), concerning putting all the girls in one big house was a bad decision.  It has completely destroyed the intimacy  of  a small group ;  like she had in B1  !   Besides, I think the girls will eventually get tired of having to walk up and down stairs  to do anything.  Last night was a good example of  uninterested girls in her silly games  ;  The house is far too big and has too many girls scattered in all different places to be interesting  !  ( my opinion ) . 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

il y a 5 minutes, slider_69 a dit :

Pourrait être ...... mais je pense que cette dernière idée de Nora (si c'était la sienne), concernant la mise de toutes les filles dans une grande maison était une mauvaise décision. Il a complètement détruit l'intimité d'un petit groupe; comme elle l'avait en B1! D'ailleurs, je pense que les filles finiront par se lasser d'avoir à monter et descendre les escaliers pour faire n'importe quoi. La nuit dernière était un bon exemple de filles désintéressées dans ses jeux stupides; La maison est beaucoup trop grande et a trop de filles dispersées dans tous les endroits différents pour être intéressant! ( mon avis ) . 

Il faut tenir compte de l'éloignement du centre de Barcelone. Les filles adorent faire du shopping

8 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

so there is a floor above and below that are not on the floor plan?

it a garage or parking on top of the house. Last night they used to door and stairs up (from front door cam 2-9) 
under LR we have the bedrooms 3-x

1 hour ago, nagachilli2 said:

It was a pleasant enough party and all the girls looked gorgeous, but I can't help thinking it would've been a lot wilder without Kust there...::)

I agree...but i will give him props for staying out of the way.  He hardly ever got in the way of the cameras.  He did not inject himself into the scene like an annoying idiot.  Yes it would have been better without him, but he needed to get his alcoholic girlfriend home in one piece anyway.