Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

4 hours ago, Noldus said:

she's there only for the week-end, leaving to go  home 

Agreed. She paid her dues building up RLC, and now, for her, it's just a place to visit: we call this a turn-key business the in the U.S.A.

I think it's obvious that she knows the girls personally, or they probably wouldn't be there.

As for me, I don't mind seeing the old gal again.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Agreed. She paid her dues building up RLC, and now, for her, it's just a place to visit: we call this a turn-key business the in the U.S.A.

I think it's obvious that she knows the girls personally, or they probably wouldn't be there.

:biggrin: How are you Foamy ;

OH MY GOD!!! SOUND THE ALARM!!! NORA HAS MADE A SPAGHETTI DINNER FOR THE GIRLS!!!

She's really progressed from the soup and dangerously baked bread days... :biggrin:

Don't worry Noldus; Nora lovers never die -- they just fall in love with Leora and Eva (the human one) now days.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I haven't been a fan of Nora in the past but I don't mind her visiting B4...The only negative thing I'll say about her is bed time for Karol won't be the same until Nora leaves...:cry:

The one thing that I would thank Nora for the most,,it's for her introducing me to my Wife Rita and girlfriend kristy,,,,and side chicks Adele, Irma, Kamila, Jasmin, Rosie,  Belle, Ilona, Milana, Sofie, Danaya and a couple more that I can't remember right now:heart::heart:

1 hour ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

OH MY GOD!!! SOUND THE ALARM!!! NORA HAS MADE A SPAGHETTI DINNER FOR THE GIRLS!!!

She's really progressed from the soup and dangerously baked bread days... :biggrin:

Don't worry Noldus; Nora lovers never die -- they just fall in love with Leora and Eva (the human one) now days.

• Like 2