Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

Furthermore, "Vicky"  didn't open up for shit!  She got drunk.  Renata got her horny.  She got laid on the couch because she was drunk and because Renata orchestrated it.   As soon as she came to her senses she took the guest and ran out onto the terrace, out of our view. then she quickly got dressed and left the apartment.   Previously, when she accidentally showed her vagina,she quickly pulled the covers over her when she realized what she was showing the cam.  No thanks, 'll take irma's true openness any day..

Wrong mic...We've had some pretty good pussy views the last few days. The 1st week she wouldn't show a tit...I'd say that was opening up...

• Like 2

Just now, nagachilli2 said:

Wrong mic...We've had some pretty good pussy views the last few days. The 1st week she wouldn't show a tit...I'd say that was opening up...

I'm not going to beat a dead horse here Naga.  I don't see her as anywhere's near the asset Irma is to RLC and you do. I think Irma is an aggressive bi-sexual,like Renata, and I think"Vicky" is a typical B1 or B2 boring dancer. Getting a "pussy" shot every once in awhile sure ain't worth $30-35 a month for me.  I'm happy for you if it is for you.. Like you said my friend, to each his own...::)

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Same here, apart from 1 or 2 girls I'd welcome back with open arms..... I would even be against my girl Nicole returning...She was great last time and I'm not sure what more she could offer. She gained a lot of fans last time, guys who crucified her after her 1st stay...I wouldn't want her to lose some of those fans if she didn't live up to expectation this time around...But don't get me wrong, I love her to bits...:biggrin::heart:

I always want new, rather than returning girls..... I don't think it would be wise to back Nicole either, but I deffinately think RLC should look for some similar traits/attitudes Nicole had, when they are recruting.

• Like 3

Plenty has been said about last night's mini orgy at b-2 so I'll not elaborate except to say it was going great until the guy walked in following his earlier phone call and from the proceedings that followed, I reckon would be the same guy that Victoria saw the previous night and from where she got the harness and yellow kinky nicks. I thought earlier that we would see the much anticipated seduction if Nita but alas it wasn't to be - if only they had continued with the girlie fun :cry:

What did make me smile though was the phone call with Renata and her shag buddy early this morning and her pleading with him that she had not nothing bad. If what she did was nothing bad then I'd like to see her do something really bad - that would be well worth watching. Playing with the girls and massaging each other, even eating each other's pussies is OK in my book but when it comes to seeing some other guy shag your bird then no wonder he was pissed off - that is totally off limits. He probably watched it himself or his mates told him. Yeah, morals of an alley cat come to mind. I actually hope he does kick her into touch because then we will continue to see more of Renata and hopefully really getting down to business with Victoria in the future or even include the b-1 crew. Trouble is that if he does hang onto her then he will make her promise not to indulge in last night's antics again and she will shut up shop and if she does that then she might as well go home. 

From a purely selfish point of view then break free Renata and keep us all entertained with the girls for a whole lot longer. ::)

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Furthermore, "Vicky"  didn't open up for shit!  She got drunk.  Renata got her horny.  She got laid on the couch because she was drunk and because Renata orchestrated it.   As soon as she came to her senses she took the guest and ran out onto the terrace, out of our view. then she quickly got dressed and left the apartment.   Previously, when she accidentally showed her vagina,she quickly pulled the covers over her when she realized what she was showing the cam.  No thanks, 'll take irma's true openness any day..

Even though I don't agree with you on bringing Irma back,  I do agree with almost everything else you said about "Vicky".  However,  my own personal view showed an orchestra that fell apart.  I was told that there was talk in the kitchen between "Vicky" and the guy after he first got there about them both being shy, like they really didn't know each other and then I read that it's her boyfriend.  Apparently there was too much conversation to suggest otherwise unless you are just one of those that want to believe it to be so!! 

The night is over, what happened......happened, but don't ever think that any of these girls are sweet and innocent and you are just waiting for them to open up!!  They are cautioned by RLC to not give the goods away to quickly.  For some it is easy, take Sofie and "Vicky" and several others.  For some it is not so easy, like Irma & Ilona and many others. I'm just surprised that a lot of you want to believe they are all innocent when they come to "work" for RLC......like a flower that takes a month to open!!!

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Your infinite wisdom mic should tell you that I've been here quite a while now, and don't whine on about staged events...A lot do, so I'm assuming they'll react the same if it's Irma whose staging them....I have my doubts....Each to there own...:wink:

trust me... I did... and I will.... I was not Irma's biggest fan.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

I'm not going to beat a dead horse here Naga.  I don't see her as anywhere's near the asset Irma is to RLC and you do. I think Irma is an aggressive bi-sexual,like Renata, and I think"Vicky" is a typical B1 or B2 boring dancer. Getting a "pussy" shot every once in awhile sure ain't worth $30-35 a month for me.  I'm happy for you if it is for you.. Like you said my friend, to each his own...::)

Irma has many qualities mic, I just feel like she's been there, done that and got all the t-shirts..I'm not comparing the 2 but, apart from 1 or 2 girls, I like to take the chance on new blood...I liked Irma when she was here, but I'm not one to cry out  for her return if the Barca apts need livening up..But I'm like you, it's all about opinions and it'd be pretty boring if we all had the same...:wink:

Btw, I know I'm in the minority regarding Irma...:dodgy:

5 minutes ago, happyman88 said:

Plenty has been said about last night's mini orgy at b-2 so I'll not elaborate except to say it was going great until the guy walked in following his earlier phone call and from the proceedings that followed, I reckon would be the same guy that Victoria saw the previous night and from where she got the harness and yellow kinky nicks. I thought earlier that we would see the much anticipated seduction if Nita but alas it wasn't to be - if only they had continued with the girlie fun :cry:

What did make me smile though was the phone call with Renata and her shag buddy early this morning and her pleading with him that she had not nothing bad. If what she did was nothing bad then I'd like to see her do something really bad - that would be well worth watching. Playing with the girls and massaging each other, even eating each other's pussies is OK in my book but when it comes to seeing some other guy shag your bird then no wonder he was pissed off - that is totally off limits. He probably watched it himself or his mates told him. Yeah, morals of an alley cat come to mind. I actually hope he does kick her into touch because then we will continue to see more of Renata and hopefully really getting down to business with Victoria in the future or even include the b-1 crew. Trouble is that if he does hang onto her then he will make her promise not to indulge in last night's antics again and she will shut up shop and if she does that then she might as well go home. 

From a purely selfish point of view then break free Renata and keep us all entertained with the girls for a whole lot longer. ::)

This is the last thing I'm going to say about last night.  At no time could you see any visual proof of penetration from the time he was supposedly shagging Victoria or Renata and especially Renata!!  If you can show me one conclusive picture, I will shut up!!  When Renata was on top of him and supposedly riding him, he had his dick in his hand and pulled down to his belly.  About the only thing she was riding, was his hand!!!

• Like 2

11 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

All I can say at this point is WOW!!  Congratulations to the city of Houston and their Houston Astros!!  I am so pumped up about them winning the World Series that you couldn't imagine!!

Way to GO ASTROS,  you deserve the championship as you were the best team in baseball!!!  My hat is off to the team, the fans, and all the support that has been sent your way!!

What a great World Series!!!!

Now I have some catching up to do even though I know the jest of the evening which I will wait to comment on until I have read each and everyone of you all's posts!

I did not see anything that happened here tonight= all I know is

LA GOT BEAT

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

This is the last thing I'm going to say about last night.  At no time could you see any visual proof of penetration from the time he was supposedly shagging Victoria or Renata and especially Renata!!  If you can show me one conclusive picture, I will shut up!!  When Renata was on top of him and supposedly riding him, he had his dick in his hand and pulled down to his belly.  About the only thing she was riding, was his hand!!!

I would't give a shit if she was riding his left ear!  I was enjoying it...:biggrin:

• Like 2

Just now, happyone said:

I did not see anything that happened here tonight= all I know is

LA GOT BEAT

Heck yeah.....it was a great World Series!!  It was crazy, emotional, unbelievable, and very nerve racking at times.  Everything you could want out of a World Series!!!  I'm proud for the Astros, their first World Series win in 56 years!!!

• Like 4