Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

12 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm partial towards the Astros because they are my home team, but I have to agree with you Mic!!!  It was a great World Series and not just because the team I was pulling for won.  I would have been happy for them no matter what the outcome would have been.  They had an outstanding season and played their heart's out!!

happyone

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Irma has many qualities mic, I just feel like she's been there, done that and got all the t-shirts..I'm not comparing the 2 but, apart from 1 or 2 girls, I like to take the chance on new blood...I liked Irma when she was here, but I'm not one to cry out  for her return if the Barca apts need livening up..But I'm like you, it's all about opinions and it'd be pretty boring if we all had the same...:wink:

Btw, I know I'm in the minority regarding Irma...:dodgy:

I agree! Irma, at first, was a sight to behold. Tits, Ass, Beauty, she has it all. The second time around IMO, it seems to me as if she was more interested in leaving. I did enjoy Irma encounter with Jessica thought...:smile:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, happyman88 said:

Does anyone know what's troubling Sher, she hasn't been her usual perky self for quite a few days now

All I can tell you about Sher is from what I read on here.  Apparently she has a Barcelona boyfriend (fuck buddy) that she is having problems with and I'm sure it has nothing to do with her outlandish dreams of what she wants or feels she deserves out of a man.  Sorry, but that's all I know about Sher and what is going on in her world at the moment :)

2 minutes ago, ROCKHARD said:

I agree! Irma, at first, was a sight to behold. Tits, Ass, Beauty, she has it all. The second time around IMO, it seems to me as if she was more interested in leaving. I did enjoy Irma encounter with Jessica thought...:smile:

I agree, the first time I seen Irma was the best but as you all know I don't believe in bringing back any of the girls......keep it fresh is my motto!!  However, the Irma/Jessica encounter wouldn't have happened unless she was brought back.......................or would it have??  I believe that in her first appearance it would have also happened if the casting had been right!!

It's all about the casting and how hard RLC wants to work to make it better for the viewer!!

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

All I can tell you about Sher is from what I read on here.  Apparently she has a Barcelona boyfriend (fuck buddy) that she is having problems with and I'm sure it has nothing to do with her outlandish dreams of what she wants or feels she deserves out of a man.  Sorry, but that's all I know about Sher and what is going on in her world at the moment :)

Thanks, that makes sense. Never try and figure out what's going on inside a woman's head. It's taken me more years than I care to remember and still can't work them out :cool:

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

It's all about the casting and how hard RLC wants to work to make it better for the viewer!!

Casting and the Money. Safety, Hygiene, it's something they don't care about. I'm aware women can look stunning, but witnessing how they live, I sometimes get the dry heaves. Wearing the same briefs, picking their ass, not wearing briefs and then they roll all over the spots they laid their ass on, such a disgusting site for me. Sorry, I have a hard time sitting on anyone's fabric couch. I have leather, easy to clean. I don't think RLC is going to IKEA anytime soon.. Lol:smile:

11 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

Poor baby.....I'm sorry I hurt your feelings.  Oh wait.....no I'm not!!!  Do you need your blanky??

Well HFB you are again displaying your lack of maturity. Seeing as you say 3 vids some flunky gave you is nothing. If you want to talk what really went on then join RLC and watch it in real time. Then you will have the authority to comment on what goes on. Otherwise what you say is no better than a half truth at best.image.png

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ROCKHARD said:

Casting and the Money. Safety, Hygiene, it's something they don't care about. I'm aware women can look stunning, but witnessing how they live, I sometimes get the dry heaves. Wearing the same briefs, picking their ass, not wearing briefs and then they roll all over the spots they laid their ass on, such a disgusting site for me. Sorry, I have a hard time sitting on anyone's fabric couch. I have leather, easy to clean. I don't think RLC is going to IKEA anytime soon.. Lol:smile:

That is one thing I noticed quite frequently when I was a member,  the lack of hygiene these girls displayed.  They did tend to wear the same underwear over and over and not to mention licking the rim of jars or double dipping that goes on with these girls LOL.

As for sitting on other peoples couches lol, it depends on who those other people are I suppose.  I don't have any problem sitting on any of my relatives couches or some of my close friends but when it comes to people I don't know, I kind of look for a chair to sit on.....a wooden chair at that lol.  I myself along with most of my family have leather as well and like you said, much easier to keep clean!!

8 minutes ago, Snakeater said:

Well HFB you are again displaying your lack of maturity. Seeing as you say 3 vids some flunky gave you is nothing. If you want to talk what really went on then join RLC and watch it in real time. Then you will have the authority to comment on what goes on. Otherwise what you say is no better than a half truth at best.

I'm sorry Snakeater,  I didn't know I needed your permission to be a part of this forum or it's discussions!!  I am told a lot and I see enough to feel like I can contribute to this forum....good or bad!!  Why don't you just worry about your own self and let others worry about themselves!!  Like I have always said, I trust my main source and all the other sources I have enough to know what I need to form an opinion for this forum.  You can take the majority of these posts and know right away that they are blown way out of proportion!!

Once again, mind your own business and let me do the same!!!