Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

1 minute ago, cacjc said:

Ok Naga like i said i haven't been back for long so i'll take your word for it but is she as bad as Lima was?

3 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Yes, she starts before breckfast, and she passes out litterary every night. One day she was passed out around 13h.

I'd say she is worse than Lima, actually quite alot worse, if that is possible.

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

oh bullshit she does not pass out every night she is bad but you don't need to exaggerate for christs sake, I have only seen a couple of times she actually started drinking in the morning

Sorry then, don't take it so seriously, but I wasn't actually exaggerating by much, I honestly ment what I said.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, cacjc said:

Ok Naga like i said i haven't been back for long so i'll take your word for it but is she as bad as Lima was?

6 minutes ago, cacjc said:

Probably worse. Lima had heavy binges, but she could have fairly long dry periods after. She could probably put away a fair bit more before crashing out, but Luci doesn't seem to go a day without drinking. It's the daft o'clock in the morning, while the others are having breakfast and drinking coffee, that worries me. And Kust just tops her up...:huh:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1