Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

49 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

There was lots going on . If you read from page 29 of the thread onwards you'll get all the guys take on what happened. For me, it was Vicky's BF. He fucked her a coupla times then pretended to fuck Renata, with Vicky along side on the sofa. I think he actually had his hand between his dick and her pussy, and Vicky asked what was going on. Later, when she left the room he put a fresh condom on and started on her for real. I think he had just penetrated when Vicky came in and was pissed off...That's how I saw it but I know others don't...

I almost always agree with what you say, but really watch the reproduction carefully, you will see that little has happened, but it is fair that everyone sees what he wants to see

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sergio said:

I almost always agree with what you say, but really watch the reproduction carefully, you will see that little has happened, but it is fair that everyone sees what he wants to see

I think the 2nd time he seriously wanted to fuck her...why waste a fresh condom, and I'm sure he'd just entered her when Vicky came in. Renata's face said it all...'Oh fuck!' :dodgy:

16 minutes ago, eremes said:

Good night to all, have to go to sleep, tomorrow I have a lot to do....

Good night eremes! I will go now too.

Will someone write down when Renata returns for me?

I think Nita is leaving tomorrow, so when I log on tomorrow afternoon, I will hope we have a new girl in B2.

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Good night eremes! I will go now too.

Will someone write down when Renata returns for me?

I think Nita is leaving tomorrow, so when I log on tomorrow afternoon, I will hope we have a new girl in B2.

Goodnight Ed...

8 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I was with my wife for over 34 years and not once did I ever see her take a shit or even pee for that matter.  She was pretty anal about that and the hygiene that went with it.  I think it's just more of the different strokes for different folks kind of thing!

Now that is funny :biggrin:

• Like 1