Girls on Vacation - Chat Comments, & Quotes November - December 2017.

il y a 44 minutes, HarleyFatboy a dit :

Un homme avec une bonne tête sur ses épaules !!! Ce gars-là était plus un petit ami à l'une de ces filles, il était juste une faveur du parti qui a mal tourné !!

ce qui a mal tourné, c'est les accords sur la prestation des filles!!!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

I do not defend everything, nor do I believe the all innocent-narrative, you know that HFB, but not everything is a conspiracy.

Never said that everything is a conspiracy Ed.  I'm going off what I've been told based on the evidence that was there for the person to make an accurate statement.  Apparently there was only one cam with a problem.  One of the cams in Sher's room which was resolved by rebooting it.  The maintenance was to hide the goings on in the apartment and I believe him based on what I have witnessed in the past.  It's all right there on replay if you just want to take the time to do the research!!  I'm just tired of people letting themselves be taken advantage of......no backbone if you will.  It's certainly not near the first time that they have put an apartment UM to conduct monkey business and it certainly won't be the last due to people not standing up to them!!  Hey, it's you all's dime, I'm just letting RLC and the girls know that they aren't fooling anybody!!

Have a great night!!!