Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

Too bad she stopped after a couple of minutes of promising bating. She teased us for many hours, then finally started but stopped. What a (wonderful) tease!

2 hours ago, kalevipoeg said:

Too bad she stopped after a couple of minutes of promising bating. She teased us for many hours, then finally started but stopped. What a (wonderful) tease!

Leora, without a doubt is capable of the most beautiful, sensual, addictive tease. The only reason she did not go all the way in my opinion is that she is going to apply her efforts on Paul. Hoping for mutual satisfaction.

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, lucre07 said:

No generous soul to post the leora bate from yesterday? :(

It's not about generosity ... 

RLC hunts down Those who how post video’s. .. and for the ones how post off free cams they work harder so many how did got bend from RLC ... 

People are afraid from there account and I think it's justify fear because they pay good money for it...

So for those how wait for video's on Beyond the  the free cam ... I am sorry to let you down ...

better yet become a subscriber and you'll have a better luck..

As for the sweet flower ... you are amazing and you know that ???⚘

Good day to all and especially to you sweet flower lady Leora??

• Upvote 3

49 minutes ago, lucre07 said:

No generous soul to post the leora bate from yesterday? :(

I, agree with Reallifecamv. Plus , it is not just about the money, it is about getting past the RLC ban having to change credit information, changing IP address, and changing other personal information, so RLC will not recognize you from the past.

It in my opinion, is not worth the risk to post to a public site, or in PM. A standard RLC membership will open the door to pictures, and videos at your IP address.

• Upvote 2