Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

18 minutes ago, scutus said:

Jimbo, the problem is.1. If Leora stays home and talks on the phone, or gets on the laptop, then bates, she just has to be sexting. 2. If she goes out of the apartment, then she has to be having an illicit affair.

It goes back to my earlier comment, " There are a few who were directly involved in "Leora deletes her account" fiasco, are doing everything they can to disrupt this forum. Obviously, those who were banned can not do the posting, but their cohorts can. RCF is only repeating what he said 3/1/2017.

It is called TROLLING. Don't take the bait, or even nibble on the hook. Let him go home with his creel empty.

Have a great day Roberto. :shy:

Message understood, and appreciated. ::) I just hope some of them don't think we are having an affair. Lol

13 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Message understood, and appreciated. ::) I just hope some of them don't think we are having an affair. Lol

Jimbo, please check my edited version, I, jumped too quick!! The players have changed.  Let them think what they want, it will give them a change from living Leora's life for her. :shy:

For those who are interested, Leora is back. The outing since the temperature there is 26 degrees F. I, don't think she went to any beach. But she now has a definite tan line.:biggrin: