Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

47 minutes ago, Pepe said:

I don't think she's going to earn her rent money today . . Entrer sarcasm here "..." lol 

I think she will misunderstand what you mean and get pissed with you Pepe.  :angel: 

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Normally Scutus I would agree with you, but I have had an Epiphany overnight and come to a decision regarding RLC and CC, I have been toying with the idea for a few weeks now, but now is the right time I think. I have only ever had RLC membership to watch " The Little One ", I personally could not be arsed to watch any of the other plastic objects in many of the other apartments, I think ,again personally that although " Leora " has changed and improved as a woman over the years, that the dynamics of the apartment have also changed, her attitude has changed, and I am not in any way saying that is a bad thing, but it is to me noticeable.....I have over the years as you know always tried to defend her when some folks have abused her unnecessarily,and I have taken my fair share of " stick " for doing so, and that has always been fair, as life is all about opinions, but now I think that life is too short to waste on looking at albeit a lovely girl day in and day out, so I will in due course cease my RLC membership and after the end of this month my CC membership also. She has given me a great deal of pleasure in many ways over the years, and I hope she continues to have a great life, because she deserves it, ::)    

In my case Jimbo because of the twelve hour difference in time my setting back runs head on into my sleep schedule. But, I still work at least twenty four hours a week, with Wed. being my Mon. That being the case as it is tonight, sleep will take priority over watching Leora paint. I, also joined RLC because of Leora. I, agree not only has the dynamics of the apartment changed, so has the entire RLC project. RLC in my opinion is losing it's original concept of "Real life". I, realize the bottom line is what is profitable, the CC membership also reflects the changes since I joined in 2013.The Reallife concept is not that important to some "imho". I, remained a "lurker" until last Dec. knowing it would be a personal challenge to stay "cool" with some of the comments made toward Leora, and Paul, which as you no, I, have not. Please feel free to pm me. I, am getting too far away from what should be about The Goddess, and her blocking of camera 9 doing her exercises. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I think she will misunderstand what you mean and get pissed with you Pepe.  :angel: 

Jimbo, this could be your opportunity to gain access to a certain panty drawer.   :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, scutus said:

Jimbo, this could be your opportunity to gain access to a certain panty drawer.   :biggrin:

He's got some pretty big shoes to fill if he replaces me.... Lmbosnooorrrt 

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Pepe said:

He's got some pretty big shoes to fill if he replaces me.... Lmbosnooorrrt 

But I smell better, and you are all shoes and nothing else, apart from an aroma

• Upvote 1

She was very thoughtful towards us as she moved the ironing board in the middle of the room, so that we could watch her bottom while she was twerking, and she could watch herself in the mirror. I really wonder how she managed not to bate after such a furious exercise, she must have been really wet under those tight little thongs. Well, better luck next time, Paul is about to come home now.

7 hours ago, kalevipoeg said:

Leora spent perhaps 15 minutes in the toilet with the door closed, not being in shower which she took earlier, nor in front of the mirror. As there is a blind spot around the toilet seat, could she bate there or does she just have constipation?

I noticed that also. May have been on the cell phone where there is no sound on camera. Saw same type situation another day and she was talking on cell phone in front of cam 5.

• Upvote 1