Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

27 minutes ago, Donzi said:

Me gustaría ver que cada vez más tienen Leora mucho y que nunca coincide con él sujetador y braga de, más por lo que el sujetador le dio más escote que cualquier otro que he visto su desgaste. 

Durante 3 días Leora estaba prácticamente pidiendo Pablo a tener relaciones sexuales con ella, se puso literalmente nada. Ella le dio una bj y vino en su boca y luego se dio la vuelta, básicamente, darle nada. Leora es, obviamente frustrado sexualmente, ella tiene que pedir el sexo y cuando finalmente le da su aspecto extraño pene flácido medio, su nunca bien y que nunca está satisfecho. Creo que (conjetura) después de la última noche tuvo suficiente y decidió ir a bailar con su hija y, o bien encontrarse con su otro individuo o conocer a alguien en el club que aprecia su belleza. 

Efectivamente. Leora nunca lleva bragas y sujetador del mismo modelo, del mismo conjunto, salvo ocasiones especiales... ¿como la de hoy?. Todos sabemos que cuando las chicas hacen eso es porque se van a mostrar. En otras palabras, cuando saben que van a follar :biggrin:

Dices que posiblemente ha ido a ver a su hija... ¿Leora es mamá?. No lo sabía :huh:

3 minutes ago, Alma_BigAss said:

Efectivamente. Leora nunca lleva bragas y sujetador del mismo modelo, del mismo conjunto, salvo ocasiones especiales... ¿como la de hoy?. Todos sabemos que cuando las chicas hacen eso es porque se van a mostrar. En otras palabras, cuando saben que van a follar :biggrin:

Dices que posiblemente ha ido a ver a su hija... ¿Leora es mamá?. No lo sabía :huh:

She spoke with her friends before she left.

49 minutes ago, Alma_BigAss said:

Effectively. Leora never wears panties and bra of the same pattern, the same set, except for special occasions ... as does today ?. We all know that when girls do that is because they are displayed. In other words, when they know they're going to shag :biggrin:

You say you have possibly gone to see her daughter ... Leora's mom ?. I did not know, I did not know it :huh:

Speculation, running with a vivid imagination, not quoting correctly, has now made Leora  going dancing with her daughter. :sick: Let me see if I can by quoting what The Pilgrim said in part "Personally, I think she has a night out with her female friend." Then Donzi said in part " I think (conjecture) after last night she had enough and decided to go out dancing with her girl and either-----" Then Alma_BigAss  changed Donzi's quote probably due to translation to " I think (guess)after last night had enough and decided to go dancing with her daughter and either------"

In those three posts Leora is now a mother.  Let's see the simple version  " girl friend " became " girl" became " daughter", now Leora is a mother.

Normally it takes nine months for a human being to become a mother.

This forum accomplished one for the record books, doing so in a mere three hours.

As I stated yesterday. Let the imaginations run wild and rampant. It makes for a livelier forum. Boy, was that an understatement !!   :biggrin:

By all means do not let me interfere, This is " Too much fun ".

• Upvote 1

Oh dear, there are some people are the board here profoundly ignorant of The Goddess & Paul. We've seen these post hundreds of times. Some are the same people who post the same baseless suppositions on every board. Maybe they think everybody's relationship is them. Well this is Paul and Leora's and it works for them just as it has most of their adult lives. Did you see Leora after the BJ? Did she look unhappy. No she didn't, not one bit.

I admit it's a bit complicated but they are both complex people and love each other very much. 

And I can total assure you, shehas worn matching underwear on innumerable occassions, well the few occasions she's actually wearing a full set of underwear LOL

She was very sexy post shower today in the GR and just be grateful to watch her. You lot (not talking about scutus etc.) really don't know her.

• Upvote 2

The true blue fans of her wont accept the fact that she is going out to get laid and have fun, so what, if you were so happy in your life , you would not be here on this site, grow up and say it " I AM A PERV" , now that wasn't so hard was it.

34 minutes ago, JD007 said:

I was waiting for scutus, BB, or Foamy to respond to the Leora must be cheating post ::) 

JD007, I, have responded previously to some of the comments made not only suggesting that Leora is having illicit relationships, but also those who made those comments constantly use the, talking on the phone where she can't be heard, the type of underwear she wears dictating her probable activity. Etc.

I, have found that the more one engages in a counter conversation is just what this small group of trolls live for. It makes their day to get anyone riled in defending Leora's activities.

I, can only imagine how really shallow these peoples lives must be. Or, they may be judging Leora's life by the life style of the person they see in the mirror.

Let their speculation, and imagination run wild. Trolls will die of hunger if no one takes the bait. I, think if it gets too abusive or demeaning toward Leora, the moderators will step in. imho ::)

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, tnpollo said:

The true blue fans of her wont accept the fact that she is going out to get laid and have fun, so what, if you were so happy in your life , you would not be here on this site, grow up and say it " I AM A PERV" , now that wasn't so hard was it.

::)     :arrow:    :cry:    :exclamation:     :arrow:     :biggrin:   Mirror, mirror, on the wall ????

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, tnpollo said:

The true blue fans of her wont accept the fact that she is going to get laid and have fun, so what, if you were so happy in your life, you would not be here on this site, grow up and say it "I AM A PERV ", now that was not so hard it.

Perhaps it's the true blue PERV's that wont accept that she is possibly not getting laid outside the apartment,Yes I have no problem with being a " Perv" and a happy one at that, but conjecture and wild imagination is not my forte, i prefer to let facts and evidence speak, and at the moment they are not.......Time will tell,have patience my friend and enjoy her while you can.

2 hours ago, scutus said:

JD007, I, have responded previously to some of the comments made not only suggesting that Leora is having illicit relationships, but also those who made those comments constantly use the, talking on the phone where she can't be heard, the type of underwear she wears dictating her probable activity. Etc.

I, have found that the more one engages in a counter conversation is just what this small group of trolls live for. It makes their day to get anyone riled in defending Leora's activities.

I, can only imagine how really shallow these peoples lives must be. Or, they may be judging Leora's life by the life style of the person they see in the mirror.

Let their speculation, and imagination run wild. Trolls will die of hunger if no one takes the bait. I, think if it gets too abusive or demeaning toward Leora, the moderators will step in. imho ::)

Common sense prevails.:biggrin: 

While I've never been a big fan of Paul's, and I don't think he's the sharpest knife in the draw, he's not entirely stupid in this day and age Find My Phone app has kept the Divorce Courts very busy, and as she's never without her phone, I'll leave you to work it out