Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

6 hours ago, Noitsnot said:

Won't be for much longer if she keeps eating junk food like she does

It will be a "greater" ass. Although, not adverse as yet, but, both sets of "cheeks" are showing the effects of her diet. Evidently, the scale was giving out the wrong information. I, noticed it is underneath the table that has her hand made dolls on it.  

It is as of yet, unquestionably the most delectable ass in the RLC project. But then my opinion might just be slightly biased. There are numerous ties for the second place position. IMHO

The collection of empty pizza boxes by the entrance door, is a reminder of the mainstay of their diet. I, am not condemning them on their choice of diet. Just commenting. It is" their choice". As is everything they do.  :shy:

3 hours ago, scutus said:

It will be a "greater" ass. Although, not adverse as yet, but, both sets of "cheeks" are showing the effects of her diet. Evidently, the scale was giving out the wrong information. I, noticed it is underneath the table that has her hand made dolls on it.  

It is as of yet, unquestionably the most delectable ass in the RLC project. But then my opinion might just be slightly biased. There are numerous ties for the second place position. IMHO

The collection of empty pizza boxes by the entrance door, is a reminder of the mainstay of their diet. I, am not condemning them on their choice of diet. Just commenting. It is" their choice". As is everything they do.  :shy:

Her only true rival is Kristy. I admit that is because of a slight deterioration from perfection and that between Barcelona and her new flat, Kristy really worked on hers. But Kristy doesn't do with her arse what The Goddess does with hers :biggrin:

• Upvote 2

11 hours ago, scutus said:

That it does, especially since she has been going to the tanning salon. She is very conscious of how she looks. She, evidently changed her eye shadow to compliment her darker skin. She re-did it twice, before she was satisfied with the results.

Was hoping for more action at the apartment, but time will tell, the day is far from over.

More action? Even a very quiet day for The Goddess is superior to most others elsewhere on RLC but I admit I probably saw the best bits :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Noitsnot said:

To a certain extent I would agree, but, she is becoming more of a show pony with her twerking, seems that where once she would occupy her slack time with gentle bating, she now thinks watching her repeatedly shake her ass will keep us satisfied...but it does get rather repetitious and verging on boring. Just a thought people.

... speechless ...

• Upvote 1

Leora, being her cheerful self, is in between being attentive to Paul, and doing her usual house cleaning. Using either Mr. Muscle, or glass cleaner to create without a doubt, one of, if not the cleanest apartment in the RLC project. Stopping every now and then to chit chat with Paul causing him to smile occasionally, in spite of his back pain.

It is a pleasure to watch her making the chore of house cleaning a pleasant experience, instead of one of drudgery.

I know this is going to come as shock to some of you coming from me one of Leora biggest supporters, but I'm going to have to agree with what noitsnot. The dynamics of this apartment have changed and not for the better. I really think it's time for some new tenants. I have been thinking about this for some time and it wasn't easy for me to come to this decision. Everything she does any more is so predictable the dancing, twerking and anal that's not the Leora I used to watch. It was interesting at first but not I've grown quite bored with it all. I pretty much stopped watching and have canceled RLC. 

My opinion is she's no different than the Barcelona girls just a robot to try to pull in viewers. 

My guess is there are others that feel this way. I've noticed there at one time where more people that used to post here and now no longer do. This all started from what I can recall around October of last year when her and Emi was dancing during there Halloween get together. Now I have to wonder who is directing her or are there really bonuses involved for pulling in more visitors on RLC is money really a factor? I didn't use to believe these things but now I have started to question everything. 

This is all in my honest opinion the way I see things now. 

PS Paul is and always has been a huge douche bag treats Julia like a maid or his mommy and fucks like a 12 yr old. 

Most people get better as time goes by but not good ole numb nuts. 

Ok have at it I'm waiting on the attacks. 

I probably should have took this to rants and flames but more will read it hear. 

Tootles, 

No longer impressed, it's time to dethrone the Goddess. 

• Upvote 3