Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

31 minutes ago, lwis said:

Are you sure? My question is because there is no reference in RLC Replay.

i am a 100% sure, i saw it through the preview thumbnails on the bottom paul was fucking her missionary and then doggy against the bathtub.

EDIT: it's in the RLC replays now so a video can be made

48 minutes ago, parapay said:

i am a 100% sure, i saw it through the preview thumbnails on the bottom paul was fucking her missionary and then doggy against the bathtub.

EDIT: it's in the RLC replays now so a video can be made

Sorry, I do not want to contradict you. But I have RLC Replays active. I have 7 horizontal X 10 vertical, so I have seventy thumbnails open. The only one in which I see them both, they are in GR playing chess.
Sorry again, but I did not want to spend 100 tokens without being sure.

2 hours ago, lwis said:

Sorry, I do not want to contradict you. But I have RLC Replays active. I have 7 horizontal X 10 vertical, so I have seventy thumbnails open. The only one in which I see them both, they are in GR playing chess.
Sorry again, but I did not want to spend 100 tokens without being sure.

it might be gone that is why i took a screenshot of it when it was still there

Sorry, you're right. I can not see, it must be because  my IP or ID.
And one piece of advice: do not do this again. I've already been banned once for posting a screeshot. You should send it by personnal PM .

38 minutes ago, lwis said:

Sorry, you're right. I can not see, it must be because  my IP or ID.
And one piece of advice: do not do this again. I've already been banned once for posting a screeshot. You should send it by personnal PM .

here's to hoping someone can see it and record it

She makes almost anything she chooses to wear look nice and sexy including the under garments she decides to wear. It seems though that for some reasons known only to her, that she has chosen to only where regular under garments instead of some of the more sexier lingerie or under garments that she possesses though, and has been lately and for quite some time now. 

Well that reaction appears to have been somewhat along the lines of a slap in the face. So much for the compliments. Though I guess that I should not be surprised considering the decline of activities of interest from what at some times in the past were around 3 to 4 weeks of most months, to what nowadays appears to be no more that 1 to 2 weeks out of most months. Sure does seem to be falling in line with most other residences of RLC in being mostly uninteresting to near boring anymore.

5 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Well that reaction appears to have been somewhat along the lines of a slap in the face. So much for the compliments. Though I guess that I should not be surprised considering the decline of activities of interest from what at some times in the past were around 3 to 4 weeks of most months, to what nowadays appears to be no more that 1 to 2 weeks out of most months. Sure does seem to be falling in line with most other residences of RLC in being mostly uninteresting to near boring anymore.

Well I am sorry you feel that way move on and don't watch. I find her to be interesting in every way.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Watcher212 said:

Well I am sorry you feel that way move on and don't watch. I find her to be interesting in every way.

Considering most all of the posts you've ever made in referencing her here, most of all which have only referenced her looks, what she wears, or her sexual activities, with hardly any ever conveying compliments towards her other attributes such as her arts & crafts skills or dancing skills or how she seems to strive to take good care of herself and keep the residence in which she resides tidy, I'm sure that's what you consider in every way, and do not bother to be concerned as to what I do or do not do.

• Like 1