Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

3 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Her face can show a lot of things, in fact it in itself is stimulating to watch as she begins to pleasure herself. 

Maybe someday she'll try what Maya had done earlier.     :biggrin:

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, raul399 said:

Hola .. siempre hablo de mi mala suerte ... jajaja .. esta mañana estoy mirando Leora durante dos horas .. y por supuesto que trabajo .. yo no vivo de RLC .. jajaja .. se pone a pintar las uñas y una clara tiene que ir a trabajar .. jajaja .. ahora llego a casa y me mira y follar .. ha tenido sesión de masturbación ... mala suerte .. tengo que verlo por la repetición .. es decir no es lo mismo .. Leora ha cambiado sus hábitos y cuando es sus 14.00 horas para mí es 09,00 ... lo nuestro es imposible .... jajaja .... otra vez será.

LEORA esta Buena mi hermano, yo no se por que Ella anda con ese pendejo

2 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

LEORA is Good, my brother, I do not know why She is walking with that asshole

Many people have asked that question in the past, including me, but, she has been with him a long time, so she must see something in him that we don't appreciate....she could have her choice of men, but he is the one she chooses....who are we to question her reasoning?

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Maybe someday she'll try what Maya had done earlier.     :biggrin:

Stranger things have happened SC, I did not at first realize what you were alluding to, as I do not look at the other apartments very often. But looking at the comments and photo's just now made me realise just how fragile relationships can be sometimes. Along with Leora, in my opinion Maya was the only other one who was "normal".

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Is she expecting someone to visit, she has two cups on the kitchen counter, and various sugars on the table? I have my Sherlock Holmes hat on this morning. :angel:

Elementary my dear Watson , her friend whose name I cannot remember has arrived with possibly her boyfriend/husband/friend. Its good to see people visit her, she is really delighted to see them, And now they are going out together.

7 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Elementary my dear Watson , her friend whose name I cannot remember has arrived with possibly her boyfriend/husband/friend. Its good to see people visit her, she is really delighted to see them, And now they are going out together.

She has switched the hall light on, so it looks as though she will not be back early.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

1400 hours is perfect for me in England, but to see such a rare and beautiful creature you sometimes have to go through a little pain and suffering, Lol........Ask yourself Raul, is she worth it? Yep I thought you would say yes. She has us all eating out of her hand. An exceptional creature. ::) But I understand what you say about the difference between watching live and watching a recording.

"She has us all eating out of her hand." Not me! I only prefer my wonderful fiancé hands, or Lola or Megan. Bummer, a contradiction on my part. I guess, I say this because I've never been married Jimbo, I have to assume it may be different if I were married to comprehend) All the men and women in the project need to bow to our needs, without us, no RLC and no audience, and they won't be able to buy the "GI Joe with the kung fu grip." (Eddie Murphy - Trading Places) Trivia - You know the reason the Beatles made it so big?...'I Wanna Hold Your Hand.' First single. Fucking brilliant. Perhaps the most fucking brilliant song ever written. Because they nailed it. That's what everyone wants. Not 24/7 hot wet sex. Not a marriage that lasts a hundred years. Not a Porsche...or a million-dollar crib. No. They wanna hold your hand. They have such a feeling that they can't hide. Every single successful song of the past fifty years can be traced back to 'I Wanna Hold Your Hand.' And every single successful love story has those unbearable and unbearably exciting moments of hand-holding. I just wanted to share with you, considering your British. The Beatles were my parent's favorite band, and they even cut my hair like them. :shy:

2 minutes ago, ROCKHARD said:

"She has us all eating out of her hand." Not me! I only prefer my wonderful fiancé hands, or Lola or Megan. Bummer, a contradiction on my part. I guess, I say this because I've never been married Jimbo, I have to assume it may be different if I were married to comprehend) All the men and women in the project need to bow to our needs, without us, no RLC and no audience, and they won't be able to buy the "GI Joe with the kung fu grip." (Eddie Murphy - Trading Places) Trivia - You know the reason the Beatles made it so big?...'I Wanna Hold Your Hand.' First single. Fucking brilliant. Perhaps the most fucking brilliant song ever written. Because they nailed it. That's what everyone wants. Not 24/7 hot wet sex. Not a marriage that lasts a hundred years. Not a Porsche...or a million-dollar crib. No. They wanna hold your hand. They have such a feeling that they can't hide. Every single successful song of the past fifty years can be traced back to 'I Wanna Hold Your Hand.' And every single successful love story has those unbearable and unbearably exciting moments of hand-holding. I just wanted to share with you, considering your British. The Beatles were my parent's favorite band, and they even cut my hair like them. :shy:

As good as the Beatles were I was never a Beatles fan, I like all music from the classics to heavy metal, but if I personally had to choose between the Beatles and another group from their era I would choose the Rolling Stones, much earthier and honest, IMHO. 

One other small point which I would respectfully point out to you, I am not British I am English....Anyone from anywhere can be British, but you have to be born in England to be English...The reason I corrected you is probably minor to yourself, but over here in the UK there are as you are probably aware four separate nations under the umbrella of Great Britain, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, and England, each one is proud of its own heritage, and many like myself from each of the other countries would consider themselves natives of their own particular country before calling themselves British. Britain as far as I am concerned has lost its way and its identity, and sadly is not the nation that I was once proud to serve in the military.

Please do not take offence at my rantings my friend. Cheers!!

11 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Maybe someday she'll try what Maya had done earlier.     :biggrin:

IMO, I don't think so, cheating on him, yes. Why would she get rid of an educated man with a pay check compared to Stephan, this is Russia. She would have to do the unthinkable, WORK, which IMO is not in her vocabulary. I do not care if anyone converses with her about her plans. A woman and a man are going to tell you what they want you to hear and believe, whether it's self-pity or attention; without confronting their own problems, is expected. A programmer makes $500 - Military officer makes $3000 - Paul is not stupid, about what goes on in the Apartment, he may be a lay back guy, but If he decided to venture, the women would all be lining up for a piece of the pie. I believe is one of the few reason she doesn't care for women friends and I can't blame her. IMO! :shy: 

31 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

As good as the Beatles were I was never a Beatles fan, I like all music from the classics to heavy metal, but if I personally had to choose between the Beatles and another group from their era I would choose the Rolling Stones, much earthier and honest, IMHO. 

One other small point which I would respectfully point out to you, I am not British I am English....Anyone from anywhere can be British, but you have to be born in England to be English...The reason I corrected you is probably minor to yourself, but over here in the UK there are as you are probably aware four separate nations under the umbrella of Great Britain, Wales, Scotland, Northern Ireland, and England, each one is proud of its own heritage, and many like myself from each of the other countries would consider themselves natives of their own particular country before calling themselves British. Britain as far as I am concerned has lost its way and its identity, and sadly is not the nation that I was once proud to serve in the military.

Please do not take offence at my rantings my friend. Cheers!!

I appreciate the information Jimbo, and I do not think is ranting, its more like educating.Thanks! As for the Stones, "I can't get no satisfaction," when holding someones hands. lol :shy: