Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

5 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Vedendo come la Dea non potrà mai porterà fino alla richiesta Pepe ha deciso che danzerà nudo in tacchi alti per voi, ma non voglio usare un dildo. Vi farò sapere quando ho il mio cam di nuovo online. 

ty very much Pepe!

i hope asap

6 hours ago, Pepe said:

Seeing how the Goddess will never take you up on your request Pepe has decided he will dance naked in high heels for you but I won't use a dildo. I will let you know when I have my cam back online. 

Not a pretty sight at the best of times, What about smell-o-vision, now that would make him run for the hills and never return....Way to go old buddy.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Not a pretty sight at the best of times, What about smell-o-vision, now that would make him run for the hills and never return....Way to go old buddy.

Related image

• Like 2

4 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Related image

"Ooh, that smell
Can't you smell that smell?
Ooh, that smell
The smell of death surrounds you, yeah"

Actually, they don't smell. They are good to have around and Skunks are crepuscular. Maybe not this one. lol - OK, Only kidding "Old friend. :shy:

• Like 1

My mom!
Heels with heels is really a sexy bomber!
I prefer shoes like those of Rosemary (when he danced naked with heels) but anyway I hope soon to see even nude Leora just with heels (and use naked dildos with heels for us).

Then a final consideration:
Paul is now a burden to Leora; He is water on fire ...
It would be nice to have some friends at Leora's home for some Lesbian show ....
Do not imagine how it would be two girlfriends and dildos ..
I hope in a very young girlfriend (18 years old) who comes to learn from Leora as she keeps excited all RLC subscribers