Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

Obviously it was simply the day  she decided to do it in the bathtub. I thought she was going to do that the other da,y but after a fair while in there she got out and then did everything in the GR afterwards. This time not so lucky I expect unless it's a double dose we're being offered later.

34 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Once she starts doing things like a butt plug or high heels then she becomes like every other cam girl and looses her magic. IMHO. 

I'm with you on that one, and it's her magic that keeps us coming back to her time and time again.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, bubbleobillo said:

Obviously it was simply the day  she decided to do it in the bathtub. I thought she was going to do that the other da,y but after a fair while in there she got out and then did everything in the GR afterwards. This time not so lucky I expect unless it's a double dose we're being offered later.

I think Eva rather influenced her decision - not the first time she has tried to helpfully remover her mistress's panties. It was a real shame because to see her on the thumbnails on all 4s with her arse pointing at the camera was frustrating indeed.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, BBsq69 said:

TBH I never thought she'd use a dildo.

She just keeps extending her boundaries. Every few months another threshold is crossed. We can only anticipate the next breakthrough, which may well be what many on here have been craving for and which the good lady herself seems very close to pursuing in earnest. :biggrin: 

• Upvote 1