Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

18 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

What an argumentative point scoring obnoxious cunt you are.......I'm sure you would never be capable of winning a popularity contest, In future slug, I won't acknowledge you and you get back under your rock and don't acknowledge me.

Oh because I do not agree with you and bend to your " Overstuffed Cheshire Kitty's" opinions all the time. I am an obnoxious cunt.

Nor do you dictate to me as to what I do in this forum. But you repeatedly state that you will not acknowledge me. While I know your EGG O will not let you do that.

This is Leora and Paul's thread. Not Scutus and Jimbo's. If you really want to get into a name calling contest. Go to the Rants and Flame Wars section of this forum and start in.

Night Vision is in shades of grey. Not Black, and White. Example, at present the Guest Room, and Bed Room.

Leora, however is in the fully lit Living Room. And is donned in Black and White.

As usual with Leora. Subject to change without notice.    :rolleyes:

2 minutes ago, scutus said:

Oh because I do not agree with you and bend to your " Overstuffed Cheshire Kitty's" opinions all the time. I am an obnoxious cunt.

Nor do you dictate to me as to what I do in this forum. But you repeatedly state that you will not acknowledge me. While I know your EGG O will not let you do that.

This is Leora and Paul's thread. Not Scutus and Jimbo's. If you really want to get into a name calling contest. Go to the Rants and Raves section of this forum and start in.

It has nothing to do with whether you agree or not, its about your argumentative attitude if you don't agree....your childish insistence on " shades of grey " as apposed to " black and white ", a minor point for you to make an issue off. You're a sad person.....whereas I will have a difference of opinion or argument and then let it go, you have to keep  picking away at the scab, and all because your conspiracy theory of a few months ago fell on stony ground, and you lost credibility because you thought you were a smart arse, but you proved to be nothing but a smarmy windbag with plenty of bark but no bite. You haven't learnt from that lesson I see. Lets just agree to disagree, You don't like me and the feeling is now mutual.....I will leave it at that. Life's too short.....THE END!!

Quote: On 10/ 27/ 2017 Jimbo said.

"I would say that I do not think leora is perfect, none of us are, and we have in the past had differences of opinion, and I have even been what she would consider cruel to her..... although not intentionally or without provocation "end quote.

How did she provoke you?   Was it another "minor point" ???

I

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, scutus said:

Quote: On 10/ 27/ 2017 Jimbo said.

"I would say that I do not think leora is perfect, none of us are, and we have in the past had differences of opinion, and I have even been what she would consider cruel to her..... although not intentionally or without provocation "end quote.

How did she provoke you?   Was it another "minor point" ???

I

Read it again you pitiful excuse for a man. There is no mention that SHE provoked me ( just another minor point ) once again you are drawing your own conclusions, and once again you have made a fool of yourself.  

I become weary of your obsession with trying to score points off me, try a new tact or call it a day.

Arguing isn't communication, it's noise. We are infected by our own misunderstanding of how our own mind works and it's dreadful what little things leads people to misunderstand each other. Never lose a friend for a misunderstanding. Clear up any misunderstandings before it gets to that point.  Just a thought...:smile:

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, ROCKHARD said:

Arguing isn't communication, it's noise. We are infected by our own misunderstanding of how our own mind works and it's dreadful what little things leads people to misunderstand each other. Never lose a friend for a misunderstanding. Clear up any misunderstandings before it gets to that point.  Just a thought...:smile:

You're a deep thinking and sensible man Rock, There is no chance of either Scutus or I  loosing a friendship, we never had one to start with, but I take your point , and as it takes two to argue, I will respond no more to this individuals constant goading, Thank you for your common sense and sound advice, .🙂

• Like 1

• StnCld316 changed the title to Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments Nov. 01 to ?
2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments

Found you.

It would be helpful when a topic is closed a new link was added there so we can find the new topic page.

1 minute ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Found you.

It would be helpful when a topic is closed a new link was added there so we can find the new topic page.

In Apartment Topics the New Topic is just right above the Old Topic.  One Locks & Closes and the other Opens.

The only time a Topic gives a redirect is if it's moved from one board to another.

5 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

In Apartment Topics the New Topic is just right above the Old Topic.  One Locks & Closes and the other Opens.

The only time a Topic gives a redirect is if it's moved from one board to another.

No worries mate. Bad idea.