Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

15 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Top Class stuff from L&P. Wish They had put that camera looking from the kitchen down the sofa though :biggrin:

Sadly because I was blocked yesterday I can't post any more pictures and of course I couldn't see it from Cam 3 which must have been good for the first half. Then came the bit for which a camera from the kitchen would have been really special for those who like to watch from behind. Next she rode him in what would have been a fantastic view on Cam 4 if they had just moved down the sofa a foot or so but I suspect was pretty good on Cam 1 until he finished and she lay back while they worked on her together. 

All in all considering the light the brief prelims, which oddly got interrupted by distractions from the TV and Eva, I would put that high up in the L&P spectacle rankings.

4 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I'm wondering if Paul has lost his job again? Or his new job is to keep Leora sexually happy?

Ha... good luck with that..... Paul keeping Leora sexually happy....not much chance of that happening...unless, of course he learns that sex is more than just laying on your back waiting for your missus to do all the work....:dodgy:

6 hours ago, Noitsnot said:

He might be on annual holiday, perhaps we will be able to draw a better conclusion at the start of next week. As for keeping her happy, he already does that by not having sex with her too often, and letting her spend money on anything that takes her fancy. She's got it made.

I would say the rate of sexual congress at the moment is not untypical of RLC couples. Of course there is a wide range from Nelly and Masha down to most of the rest.

Regarding money, I am pretty sure she's not short and I've only ever seen her hand over money to him. He does not LET her spend money as this is not 50 years ago. In fact certainly up to the time he had a regular job the balance of the financial relationship was very much one way.

I blew up the Internet (kinda, sorta).  Hostpic.com has blocked my IP address.  Yea, I know there are work-arounds and other options.  But in a conniving demented way, I'm proud of myself. :p

Ironically, what I was trying to upload were old, family friendly pictures my friends can see in Japan.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Noitsnot said:

It doesn't have to be 50 years ago as you point out, I would not imagine, judging by watching in the past, that she has a surplus of spare cash from what RLC pay her, It's only since he got a job that she has been able to free spend like she does, and as I don't see him complaining about it, I see that as LETTING her.  You of course will no doubt disagree, but it's the way I see it.   

Well that's fair enough, now you have explained. I'm often misunderstood myself so yes I know how it feels. Apologies.