Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

Remember it was Eva (the dog) that comforted her when she was sad when she reacted to whatever had her crying. Most likely the day (night) would have been over for more bating had that not happened. I would had a chance to get some sleep. Thank you Eva. Some things sleep can not replace.  The edge of the bathtub is as about as close as it can get.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, scutus said:

Remember it was Eva (the dog) that comforted her when she was sad when she reacted to whatever had her crying. Most likely the day (night) would have been over for more bating had that not happened. I would had a chance to get some sleep. Thank you Eva. Some things sleep can not replace.  The edge of the bathtub is as about as close as it can get.

Well I'm hoping some kind person let's me see it. Maybe she was always going there. A very different bate to the earlier one which just shows "her infinite variety" ... Antony and Cleopatra (Shakespeare).

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

Well I'm hoping some kind person let's me see it. Maybe she was always going there. A very different bate to the earlier one which just shows "her infinite variety" ... Antony and Cleopatra (Shakespeare).

Sleep in my case will come first. I just made the mistake of going back to she what she was up to. Sexy top bare arse aimed directly at the camera. You requested more arse. She is responding full tilt, aimed at the cameras.:biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, scutus said:

Sleep in my case will come first. I just made the mistake of going back to she what she was up to. Sexy top bare arse aimed directly at the camera. You requested more arse. She is responding full tilt, aimed at the cameras.:biggrin:

Yeah I had left for a while and then ... :biggrin: