Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

2 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I hope she shows us the picture. I hate to leave but I really ought to soon.

5 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I wonder if it's a self portrait as it seems like a face.

I hope it's a picture of Pepe again. 

• Upvote 2

14 minutes ago, JD007 said:

I turned off the thumbnails and watched the Goddess sleeping while that disaster was going on in B1. I read the thread and put a few on the ignore list. There is no comparison between the Goddess and the B1/B2  posters. This thread is solely devoted to worshiping the Goddess by her many followers.   

It can get heated around here a little bit sometimes, but I and few others try to keep it in order as much as possible. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Pepe said:

It can get heated around here a little bit sometimes, but I and few others try to keep it in order as much as possible. 

That's right. Normally I don't have to worry here because The Goddess has such good guard creatures like the skunk but other boards are not so lucky.

I think Paul had to use the old bottle under the tap technique to remove the tight cap and no that's not a euphemism. 

Sadly the feed cut out seconds before she stood up so I didn't see what was on the paper.

Paul has found a new love. He can every now and then step off from his computer and fly his toy helicopter with a childish smile on his face. And he really thinks Leora is interested in that helicopter also.

Leora has been without undies all day, but Paul has not noticed yet. Once when Leora was sitting on the sofa, Paul took his pants off and went to sit beside Leora in his underpants (his normal home clothes), but Leora´s down-there-nakedness did not cause any reactions in Paul. He started watching the TV and digging his teeth instead of picking his nose. I hope Leora can keep all her disappointments together and compensate them with us on Monday, when Paul is again away.

At 11:15 p.m. their time, when Leora had been lying on the sofa all evening, Paul sat beside her and rubbed her bare buttocks - Leora was on her stomach and did not turn around. But before getting anywhere further, Paul stood up and went to his desk where he seems to fix something (his helicopter?  What a moron our Paul is! I have to admit though that midnight is not the best time for enjoyable sex, mornings and afternoons are much better.

Again they had a lively discussion, but our interpreters never visit this apartment, they are so fond of the girls-only apartments. How long would it take to learn Russian if I took a crash course?