Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

28 minutes ago, Newark52 said:

It will be a quite weekend from our Goddess as Paul's home for yet another one

In light of recent events I believe it's going to be quiet for sometime. 

• Upvote 5

13 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Thanks pepe, I must start paying more attention to what's going on especially if Trolls are out making false and unnecessary narrow minded statements, because they have nothing better to do than put down and upset Leora, and enrage her loyal followers.

• Upvote 4

57 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Pepe, you are of the insider few. I, agree there might be a change in Leora's behavior for a while. But, from what I have seen being on the outside looking in for the last three years plus. Leora is a strong resilient person who will go on with her life, doing what she enjoys doing for herself.

Not knowing, nor should I know what has transpired in the last few days. I, sense that the cruel, cold, heartless actions of a few, has given Leora the need to rethink her faith, and trust in humanity.

She, at least seemed to be in good spirits this morning. Dancing in the shower, and in the guest room while getting ready to go out. No, not the long  continuous dance she has done. But, my interpretation of her actions, was that she feels good for herself, showing those who were watching this morning that she was not going to let the recent events get the best of her.

Yes, I will never get bored of watching this sensitive, beautiful lady, turning on her sensual beautiful tease.

• Upvote 3

I also believe we will wait for some time before Leora return to her old sexy habits...

2 hours ago, jamie140 said:

For some reason RLC has unbanned my ip and today i can see the lovely Leora . I'm sure she could melt many hearts . 

You are lucky! Mine hasn't yet...:cry:

Please don't ask Participants to do actions for you, they are not trained seals and I believe they are not supposed to interact with the viewers so lets not get them in trouble....again, this is my view not the view of 1,000s of others LOL

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, sixfive said:

Please don't ask Participants to do actions for you, they are not trained seals and I believe they are not supposed to interact with the viewers so lets not get them in trouble....again, this is my view not the view of 1,000s of others LOL

sixfive, It's not just your opinion there are a good many of us loyal Leora followers who will echo your words

• Upvote 3

On 3/1/2017 at 8:48 PM, Guest Phaeton said:

Actually, at Leora have friends and it certainly leaves the house. Or do you it should stay there all the time ?! Changes to Paul? Lol. It is ridiculous. I think you have a sick fantasy. In addition, you do not even know where Leora out (do not know what she was doing dancing, gym and a volunteer for homeless animals.) And if your brain thinks so narrow, that's your problem. And do not worry, with Paul they  not would part. Because (may be different sexual activity), but such a relationship full of understanding that few have. So you "Sherlock Holmes" looks like a man with a sick imagination.

And no need to create a new account to write crap. And I know who you are. So you try in vain, cravenly trying to lie and write nasty things behind.

Well, whoever she chats with when she warms up to bate while Paul is at work is not Paul. This much I've noticed. 

2 hours ago, Donzi said:

Well, whoever she chats with when she warms up to bate while Paul is at work is not Paul. This much I've noticed. 

Donzi, Evidently you have a real empty, shallow life. Your wife, or girlfriend better not talk to anyone else besides you. Neither, should you talk to anyone else besides your wife or girl friend.

Because using your logic, or lack thereof. If anyone should talk outside of the group I mentioned in the last sentence, they must be having an illicit affair. Please consider how narrow minded that logic is. Please do not judge others by your actions.  Thank you.

If, I misconstrued your implication(s). Although, it is my opinion I have not. I, apologize in advance.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, scutus said:

Donzi, Evidently you have a real empty, shallow life. Your wife, or girlfriend better not talk to anyone else besides you. Neither, should you talk to anyone else besides your wife or girl friend.

Because using your logic, or lack thereof. If anyone should talk outside of the group I mentioned in the last sentence, they must be having an illicit affair. Please consider how narrow minded that logic is. Please do not judge others by your actions.  Thank you.

Are you saying its ok that she's sexting someone other than Paul before she bates or that she isn't sexting someone else before she bates. You forgot to include a point in your rambling rant...

18 minutes ago, Donzi said:

Are you saying its ok that she's sexting someone other than Paul before she bates or that she isn't sexting someone else before she bates. You forgot to include a point in your rambling rant...

Unless you are the person she is talking to. It is purely unproved conjecture on your part. In any case it should be absolutely no concern of yours.

I, included by example the point . Do you think your statement has any validity .How do you know what the context of her written verbal or otherwise stated is.  Again, I repeat. IT IS ABSOLUTELY NONE OF YOU CONCERN.  

• Upvote 2