Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

15 minutes ago, Donzi said:

Are you saying its ok that she's sexting someone other than Paul before she bates or that she isn't sexting someone else before she bates. You forgot to include a point in your rambling rant...

I have to ask how you have come to the conclusion that she has to be sexting before she bate's, because just relying on logic or imagination just doesn't work

• Upvote 2

because she does sext before she bates, she sends messages on her phone or her laptop as she plays with herself as warms up for a bate. If you have not h noticed this your either blind or a fool.  

6 minutes ago, Donzi said:

because she does sext before she bates, she sends messages on her phone or her laptop as she plays with herself as warms up for a bate. If you have not h noticed this your either blind or a fool.  

PROVE IT, OR DROP IT. YOU DO NOT KNOW THE CONTEXT OF ANY COMMUNICATION SHE MAKES. IMAGINATION RUNNING WILD !!!

• Upvote 2

I'm cool with wild-eyed speculation, myself. It's more fun than realizing that we may mean absolutely nothing to Leora; that any opinions expressed on CC might get shot down; and that people take CC wayyyyy toooo seriously.

Supporting facts are always nice, but they are in very short supply around here, and most of them can't be trusted, either. But without them we have not much to talk about except for smultzy "I love you Leora" worship and groveling.

Just be respectful as much as possible: CC's for fun, and it's not worth anything when taken too seriously.

3 minutes ago, tripod2 said:

There's no question that she chats with someone on her laptop in the guest room before she bates. No need to prove it, it's obvious.

I, did not say she didn't chat. It is the implied context of the chat I am questioning.

4 minutes ago, scutus said:

I, did not say she didn't chat. It is the implied context of the chat I am questioning.

I don't know the context either, but my guess is that they're not exchanging dinner recipes.

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

I'm cool with wild-eyed speculation, myself. It's more fun than realizing that we may mean absolutely nothing to Leora; that any opinions expressed on CC might get shot down; and that people take CC wayyyyy toooo seriously.

Supporting facts are always nice, but they are in very short supply around here, and most of them can't be trusted, either. But without them we have not much to talk about except for smultzy "I love you Leora" worship and groveling.

Just be respectful as much as possible: CC's for fun, and it's not worth anything when taken too seriously.

I rather find it funny... It's seems many around here have imaginary relationships with Leora. It makes me laugh. 

3 minutes ago, tripod2 said:

I don't know the context either, but my guess is that they're not exchanging dinner recipes.

Maybe yes, maybe no, but if there is a recipe, that properly served creates the ultimate effect it seems to have on Leora. One needs to find out what it is and market it. It should be an easy sell on any menu.

• Upvote 2

Paul is actually paying her some attention today.  Instead of working on his computer or flying his toy, he joined her in the guest room to play with the dog. He later teased her, rubbed her back, and hugged her.  But, it looks like it's not getting him anywhere today.  Keep trying Paul, for all of us.......

• Upvote 1