Leora & Paul - General Chat Comments & Quotes (2017)

Paul as usual in the door greeted by Eva, and Leora. Eva got Paul's attention first. Then Leora, who got hugs in the kitchen, bathroom, and living room. Both Leora and Paul in a playful mood with Leora putting the moves on Paul.

Could be a good evening for the two of them. But, Paul settled in on the couch in the living room with cell phone plugged into his ears. Leora put food on the stove, then adjourned to the GR where her phone is charging. Time will tell. 

• Upvote 3

Paul has a totally different schedule from Leora´s. After he has come home at around 8 p.m., he nowadays manages to stay awake only for two three hours, then he falls asleep on the sofa or goes to the bedroom.

As I sleep when Paul and Leora wake up, could somebody report on what happens in the mornings? At what time does Paul get up and does Leora who usually sleeps on the sofa also wake up then? I guess she has to wake up and make breakfast to Paul, who does not know how to prepare any food, and does not want to, it´s women´s duty, and Leora serves him humbly.

When does Paul leave then? Does anybody know what kind of a job he has now, he is regularly away on weekdays - good for us - and always tired after work. And does Leora go back to sleep after Paul has left? I wake up pretty early, but it is about noon Leora´s time, she is always awake then and ready and fresh for her daily activities, every now and then enjoying her private moments and letting us enjoy her enjoyment.

Hello, to a new day. Yesterday included a trip to a tanning salon, followed by a seductive tease. Then to another outing. End result, an amiable evening with Paul having a late night visitor.

Will sit back and wait , to see what today brings. ::)

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, scutus said:

Hello, to a new day. Yesterday included a trip to a tanning salon, followed by a seductive tease. Then to another outing. End result, an amiable evening with Paul having a late night visitor.

Will sit back and wait , to see what today brings. ::)

Normally Scutus I would agree with you, but I have had an Epiphany overnight and come to a decision regarding RLC and CC, I have been toying with the idea for a few weeks now, but now is the right time I think. I have only ever had RLC membership to watch " The Little One ", I personally could not be arsed to watch any of the other plastic objects in many of the other apartments, I think ,again personally that although " Leora " has changed and improved as a woman over the years, that the dynamics of the apartment have also changed, her attitude has changed, and I am not in any way saying that is a bad thing, but it is to me noticeable.....I have over the years as you know always tried to defend her when some folks have abused her unnecessarily,and I have taken my fair share of " stick " for doing so, and that has always been fair, as life is all about opinions, but now I think that life is too short to waste on looking at albeit a lovely girl day in and day out, so I will in due course cease my RLC membership and after the end of this month my CC membership also. She has given me a great deal of pleasure in many ways over the years, and I hope she continues to have a great life, because she deserves it, ::)    

• Upvote 2

Leora spent perhaps 15 minutes in the toilet with the door closed, not being in shower which she took earlier, nor in front of the mirror. As there is a blind spot around the toilet seat, could she bate there or does she just have constipation?